Stromsgodset midfielder Kenneth Dokken on trial at Boundary Park.

Oldham have invited Stromsgodset midfielder Kenneth Dokken for a trial at Boundary Park.

The midfielder has been in fine form for the Norwegian side in recent months and has now attracted the attention of Latics manager John Sheridan.

Dokken has been impressed by what he has seen of the club and is hoping to be offered a deal.

"I will not rule out becoming an Oldham player," he told Drammens Tidende.

"At first, I will stay with them this week. My impression is that it is a professional club."

Oldham have invited Stromsgodset midfielder Kenneth Dokken for a trial at Boundary Park.

The midfielder has been in fine form for the Norwegian side in recent months and has now attracted the attention of Latics manager John Sheridan.

Dokken has been impressed by what he has seen of the club and is hoping to be offered a deal.

"I will not rule out becoming an Oldham player," he told Drammens Tidende.

"At first, I will stay with them this week. My impression is that it is a professional club."

Any relation to Don Dokken? :grin:

Anything to do with Dokken at all, unlike

Guest oa_exile

Not by any means fluent in Norwegian but it seems (and i use the word loosely) :unsure: that he plays for >>Hamkam<<

Damn it , where is Gunnar Halle when you need him ! :grin:

I presume Bigfin speaks Norwegian. Well, they all look the same to me, so I presume they sound the same too...

:angry:

How very dare you!

... I'll have you know that Finnish is a far more rediculous language than Norwegian, therefore it is too sensible for me even to attempt to speak!!!

However.... my mum does speak norwegian, if you actually manage to find any more info than his DOB then please let me know and i'll try to get it translated!!!

.... also, LL I hope you are not indicating that Finns are in any way similar to the Swedes... now that is fighting talk! :bat:

Guest sheridans_world
:angry:

How very dare you!

... I'll have you know that Finnish is a far more rediculous language than Norwegian, therefore it is too sensible for me even to attempt to speak!!!

However.... my mum does speak norwegian, if you actually manage to find any more info than his DOB then please let me know and i'll try to get it translated!!!

.... also, LL I hope you are not indicating that Finns are in any way similar to the Swedes... now that is fighting talk! :bat:

BIG FIN HAS SPOKEN

Dokken is a heavy metal Nordic group - may add some STEEL into our midfield, may become our ROCK, in a bad week just goes to show every cloud has a SILVER lining, maybe he will become a MERCURIal winger, and Shezza may have just hit GOLD - rhubarb rhubarb!!!

Actually, they're a Californian hair metal combo. Whatever this lad does, he won't lacquer effort.

Guest oa_exile

................ The Exile awaits :tongue1:

Dokken is a heavy metal Nordic group - may add some STEEL into our midfield, may become our ROCK, in a bad week just goes to show every cloud has a SILVER lining, maybe he will become a MERCURIal winger, and Shezza may have just hit GOLD - rhubarb rhubarb!!!

This post went down like a LEAD balloon in our house......