Letter Received From Jim Bennett

I was one of the few people who wrote to support the original applications and also have a copy of the "Jim Bennett letter dated 26/11".

The relevant bit for EVERYONE here is that it states that "views are sought on the amended proposal". My original comments are still good and will be made part of the body of evidence for..but Jim asks for comments on the ammended proposals.

So boys and girls, here is your chance to support the amended proposals. You can be sure that Bashforth will be orchestrating opposition.

Why for?

Job Creation

More sports facilities for the town

Brown Field site development

Much needed accomodation for Hospital staff.

Rennovation of Oldham Athletic facilities

etc. etc. etc.

You can send in your letters of support via e-mail direc to the planning people via their website. PA/053017/07

Here is your chance! Do it before 11/12.

Guest sheridans_world
Never mind all the technical issues, why are there sperm cells indicated behind the Rocky Road?

Look behind the houses at the RRE.

Any one know what the giant sperm like things are protecting the boundaries of Plumpton Clough. They look like a health hazard. I think the residents should be worried..

:titanic:

Since when are sperm flesh-eating?! I'd've thought you'd be well up on your 'sperm facts'!

:shock::grin:

It's the giant who is flesh-eating, thicko. How else is a crazed seagulling giant going to keep his strength up? He's hardly going to go and steal the frozen pies from BP is he? :dunce:

Im not worried in the slightest about latics resubmitting the same report, only with a proffessional view on it by an independant body. its near as dam it a third report anyway. if the councillors refuse two traffic reports, both backed up by a proffessional independant body they want shooting (granted, many would say they wanted shooting a couple of weeks ago).

im full of confidence for the 11th, we can do this.