Name and shame

Oh please be quiet, geesh! .. he had 5 minutes .. it takes a good 10 to get into the game.

Smalley for me offers more than Andy Liddell on the wing.

He can beat a man and is decent in the air, crossing aint bad either- goal against Swansea.

get this one, the guy sat behind me last night decided that the reason we are playing with davies out wide is because blackpool have bid two hundred grand for him and shez moved him from the centre to make him look crap so teams wont want him. great minds in the main stand paddock.

do you yhink this why we never sell players for big money anymore? coz we really want them to be crap :angry::wink:

get this one, the guy sat behind me last night decided that the reason we are playing with davies out wide is because blackpool have bid two hundred grand for him and shez moved him from the centre to make him look crap so teams wont want him. great minds in the main stand paddock.

do you yhink this why we never sell players for big money anymore? coz we really want them to be crap :angry::wink:

I thought Davies had a blinder last night playing out wide, so if anything enhanced his reputation and value, so the supposed move to make him look crap really back fired big time.

The guy behind you must be able to count his brain cells on the fingers of one hand.

I demand we get relegated this season. It's the only way we'll be able to keep this squad of players together and achieve something.

I demand we get relegated this season. It's the only way we'll be able to keep this squad of players together and achieve something.

his other pearler last night that he kept repeating all 2nd half was and i quote........

" you know what we should do, we should score a goal and beat these lot , that will really upset them"

so for all those who didnt realise and this includes you john sheridan, we should have scored another goal last night, i didnt think of it myself, it makes perfect sense.

he also claimed hughes was offside from a throw in and constantly abused "rat boy"......MUPPET :angry:

Don't think your criticism of "the other one" is justfied on this occasion. The KK/Hughesy criticism I hear was based on their bookings for dissent/retaliation, which happen in the heat of the moment, but will cost the team in the long term. I agree with that and I've said before that if KK keeps mouthing off to the officials he will miss the busy Christmas period. I've also said Hughesy is a marked man in the eyes of some officials, and he needs to avoid giving them the opportunites to 'get him'.

Sorry, Diego, I can't fully agree.

As you probably noticed, I didn't have any sympathy for KK on his booking, it is far to common an occurance for me. I had a little more sympathy for Hughes as the decision against him was a disgrace.

The abuse the two of them were getting however started a long time before either booking. These incidents just (IMO) gave her even more amunition. When she accused Hughes of being lazy, I nearly p!ssed my sides. He was working so hard.

The guy that sits behind me dad is 100% sure that coming from Huddesfield to watch Oldham is a waste of both time and money! I think I may inform in next time he sits there that time and money are both precious so he should maybe take up some other hobby before its too late!! :)

I have got to say that i dont really enjoy coming to BP as much as i used to and i think it is the negativity rather than the moaning...away games remind me that going the footy is supposed to be fun!

he isnt ready yet

The only way he will be ready is if he plays in the first team more. You don't learn to drive by sitting in the dodgems and you don't learn to skydive on a settee. When any of our youngsters make the step up they will make mistakes, the senior players sure as hell make mistakes.

When the kids make a mistake it doesn't do anyone any good for people to shout "x - that was crap" or that they will never make it - the kid knows, Shez knows. After Bertrand's first few games for us people on here were writing him off saying he would never make it, that he was a winger..etc.etc.. If we were given the chance to sign him I bet these same people would bite Chelsea's hand off.

As for Smalley, he will come good, this will happen alot quicker if people get off his back and let him make his mistakes and learn from them. I bet we don't see him lose the ball in the middle like he did during one run last night, I am sure he will realise he needs closer control at this level.

Edited by beag_teeets

he also claimed hughes was offside from a throw in and constantly abused "rat boy"......MUPPET :angry:

There was a bloke in the the Lookers Upper last season who must has given himself an ulcer raging against people for being offside at throw ins. Good job he wasn't a Tranmere fan when Aldridge was there, he'd have been carried out foaming at the mouth.

I really wonder why these people turn up. Three hundred quid a year or twenty quid a week to sit and moan about how bad the players are, the pies are cold, ground is a dump, manager doesn't have a clue etc. Attendance is not compulsory.

Why not get behind the team (thus spurring them on to better things) and leave the attitude at home?

And while I'm on, woman that sits three row behind Mr Latics&England - didn't see you at the march, did we? Saw you in the pub after though, taking advantage of it being empty and tanking the WKD.

I have a guy that sits in front of me and every match he says atleast one of these three phrases:

"ref you're a bloody peabrain" :unsure:

"does your other arm not go up ref?"

or "get your eyes checked ref"

It was funny at first but now it's just tedious :angry:

But atleast he doesn't slate the players