Name and shame

I sat in the Chaddy tonite and the blokes behind me need to thank my son for coming to the game tonight, because if he wasnt there i wudda smacked at least 1 of em....They sat down and the first words outa thier gobs was (and i quote) " you have to be choosy who o heckle when your teams 5hit and Crossley is just the write person" they sat and waited for him to make a mistake, and when the goal went in guess who's fault...not the player who gave the free kick, not the player who p[layed em onside, not the player who lost the header, yes Crossley because and i quote, at the top of his voice by the way...He is a fat :censored:, they slated him all night until Deano came on, then the same guy said..and i quote, "I slated Deano for 90 minutes in 1 game and then the :censored:a went and scored laugh laugh"

i dont post a lot i am more of a watcher, but felt this needed saying, anyway the guys sit in Row X seat 71 and 72 and the seats there abouts. please please be reading this, and if you would like a further discussion, GENTLEMEN I AM AT YOUR DISPOSAL.

See i dont made a hefty debate, we are all entitled to opinions..but purposely goin to a game to get on players backs isnt on..i dont want my son hearing all this :censored:, he idolises the players and hes never seen the good times at 11 years old, OAFCSHUCK have you ever thought about becoming a scout, you are a genius passing judgemebt after 5 mins, maybe the club would hire you...no dont get up, i'll ring em for you

I just don't get these people who insist on slagging off the same players every game, no matter how they play. I have to put up with it every singe game. I've got a racist cow three rows back who will blame absolutely everything on any black player we've got on the pitch at the time. Then, we've got the other one, who I'm not going to name and shame, but if someone else wants to (Diego, TwentySix, the floor is open) feel free, who is now blaming KK and Hughesy for every mistake by any player on the park

Now, I get over excited, I admit that, and I may have told a couple of players some home truths over the years but I do at least watch the game and direct any anger the right way.

Rant over

Edited by Latics & England

Woman near me. Well known to many. Fed up of her. Can't say much more. Might as well not be there.

Guy a few seats down from me in the Lookers Upper. Pointless even attending. Every free kick we give away deserved a yellow, every one we win was a dive, ref is never wrong, Sheridan always is, pitch is rubbish and tonight the special was "this pie is cold!". You are lucky I haven't thrown you over the wall into the paddock yet, never mind your pie!

I know we have at least if not more than our share of absolute balloons, but football fans are the same the world over.

I work with a Tranmere ST holder and he is always telling me tales of the clowns that sit around him and the unnecessary, ill informed and often racist abuse that they direct at certain players there, and I always say you should come and sit near me at Latics if you want a real experience of idiots and clowns.

So every team has them not just us.

Guest oa_exile
and tonight the special was "this pie is cold!". You are lucky I haven't thrown you over the wall into the paddock yet, never mind your pie!

You should have done ! , i sit in lower lookers and my steak pie burnt the roof of my mouth :pizza::sign0068:

Guest oa_exile
Smalley was utter useless again when he came on tonight, he did nothing, first time he has the ball he runs straight into there man, ive seen every minute he's played this season and he isnt up to standard at the moment. Crossley someone said could of claimed the cross? not sure? but i defiently don't feel at all confident with him in net, in the warm up he let two in at his near post when Bell was warming him up, that just purely slipped through his fingers and he spilled a couple that went across his body.

Think that is very harsh on Smalley , players need more than 5 minutes on the pitch to adapt.

Crossley just makes me nervous every time the ball comes anywhere near him................and that save when the ball rolled to him and he picked in up and then "Dived" on the floor................"What's that all about" ? :huh:

Was getting a bit fed up with everyone around me giving the Ref abuse :grin: he's only doing his job :wink: (the :wink: ...er was totally gash ! )

Smalley was utter useless again when he came on tonight, he did nothing, first time he has the ball he runs straight into there man, ive seen every minute he's played this season and he isnt up to standard at the moment. Crossley someone said could of claimed the cross? not sure? but i defiently don't feel at all confident with him in net, in the warm up he let two in at his near post when Bell was warming him up, that just purely slipped through his fingers and he spilled a couple that went across his body.

Talk about missing the point of this thread. It was a go at whingers not an invitation to join in. One thing I have learnt that if you criticise you should at least think of a positive first or your criticism is rubbish.

Think that is very harsh on Smalley , players need more than 5 minutes on the pitch to adapt.

I agree, but there is no doubt in my mind that Smalley is struggling to adapt to first team football...

He is only young and will get better but I dont think he is ready.

I agree, but there is no doubt in my mind that Smalley is struggling to adapt to first team football...

He is only young and will get better but I dont think he is ready.

jeez he is only a kid!?! Yes he aint at this level yet hence why we only played him 5 mins last night, he had a shocker against vale but for fooks sake hes a kid and was thrown in at the deep end other than that he has looked a decent prospect... Id be kacking myself and messing up every two mins if i thought every fan was on my back like at the vale game... Cut the lad some slack...

I was sat in the lookers upper last night (as always) and i didn't here one moaner all night. The only moan i gave all night about our players was conceding a crap goal to an even crapper team. I thought we played really well and with a fit Hughes up front we could of won that game by 2 or 3 goals.

How anyone can moan at a player who came on for 5 minutes is beyond me. Don't mind people avin a go at Crossley (within reason) because he made me worry every time they got a corner or free kick as he seems to have an sheer inability to come out of his 6 yard box.

Although we didn't win, i walked away from BP last night knowing that a team is gunna come here over the next month or 2 and get slapped.

VIVA LE BLUES!

jeez he is only a kid!?! Yes he aint at this level yet hence why we only played him 5 mins last night, he had a shocker against vale but for fooks sake hes a kid and was thrown in at the deep end other than that he has looked a decent prospect... Id be kacking myself and messing up every two mins if i thought every fan was on my back like at the vale game... Cut the lad some slack...

If your actually replying to my thread can I suggest you actually read it!!! I am cutting him some slack, and I DO say he is still only young but he DOES NOT SEEM READY!!! That dosent mean I am on his back! I trust Shez to bring him through but i still have my opinion!!

If your actually replying to my thread can I suggest you actually read it!!! I am cutting him some slack, and I DO say he is still only young but he DOES NOT SEEM READY!!! That dosent mean I am on his back! I trust Shez to bring him through but i still have my opinion!!

Woooo there wasnt having a go at you fella!!!!! Sorry its my fault i just replied and it sticks the last post in there as a quote.... apologies :disappointed:

It was mainly aimed at the perrrrricks who slate him at BP shouting abuse at him now thats just aint constructive.... He was a broken man mr smalley after that game!

I agree not upto the full 90 mins in the 1st team... but no one who pulls on a blue shirt should be getting that amount of stick and secondly he is a kid who i think could have a promising future...

Edited by Davros

Woooo there wasnt having a go at you fella!!!!! Sorry its my fault i just replied and it sticks the last post in there as a quote.... apologies :disappointed:

It was mainly aimed at the perrrrricks who slate him at BP shouting abuse at him now thats just aint constructive.... He was a broken man mr smalley after that game!

I agree not upto the full 90 mins in the 1st team... but no one who pulls on a blue shirt should be getting that amount of stick and secondly he is a kid who i think could have a promising future...

Sorry if I took your post the wrong way :) I agree with you :):imnotworthy:

Woman near me. Well known to many. Fed up of her. Can't say much more. Might as well not be there.

Guy a few seats down from me in the Lookers Upper. Pointless even attending. Every free kick we give away deserved a yellow, every one we win was a dive, ref is never wrong, Sheridan always is, pitch is rubbish and tonight the special was "this pie is cold!". You are lucky I haven't thrown you over the wall into the paddock yet, never mind your pie!

Stong words from one normally so mild mannered and affable!

She must be :censored: bad! :laught16:

Stong words from one normally so mild mannered and affable!

She must be :censored: bad! :laught16:

I've been done on here before for mentioning who it is. I gave an all too clear description a while back which was modded. I'll point her out one time to you. You will have seen her, no doubt, you can't go to Latics and not have.

I've been done on here before for mentioning who it is. I gave an all too clear description a while back which was modded. I'll point her out one time to you. You will have seen her, no doubt, you can't go to Latics and not have.

She dosent go by the name of Coco does she ? :grin:

I just don't get these people who insist on slagging off the same players every game, no matter how they play. I have to put up with it every singe game. I've got a racist cow three rows back who will blame absolutely everything on any black player we've got on the pitch at the time. Then, we've got the other one, who I'm not going to name and shame, but if someone else wants to (Diego, TwentySix, the floor is open) feel free, who is now blaming KK and Hughesy for every mistake by any player on the park

Don't think your criticism of "the other one" is justfied on this occasion. The KK/Hughesy criticism I hear was based on their bookings for dissent/retaliation, which happen in the heat of the moment, but will cost the team in the long term. I agree with that and I've said before that if KK keeps mouthing off to the officials he will miss the busy Christmas period. I've also said Hughesy is a marked man in the eyes of some officials, and he needs to avoid giving them the opportunites to 'get him'.

I sat in the Chaddy tonite and the blokes behind me need to thank my son for coming to the game tonight, because if he wasnt there i wudda smacked at least 1 of em....They sat down and the first words outa thier gobs was (and i quote) " you have to be choosy who o heckle when your teams 5hit and Crossley is just the write person" they sat and waited for him to make a mistake, and when the goal went in guess who's fault...not the player who gave the free kick, not the player who p[layed em onside, not the player who lost the header, yes Crossley because and i quote, at the top of his voice by the way...He is a fat :censored:, they slated him all night until Deano came on, then the same guy said..and i quote, "I slated Deano for 90 minutes in 1 game and then the :censored:a went and scored laugh laugh"

i dont post a lot i am more of a watcher, but felt this needed saying, anyway the guys sit in Row X seat 71 and 72 and the seats there abouts. please please be reading this, and if you would like a further discussion, GENTLEMEN I AM AT YOUR DISPOSAL.

thats awful to think that folk go to a game with a vengeance against one player. everyone gets frustrated when mistakes are made. but blame the player involved please. once upon a time folk would take out their built up frustrations on the ref.

thats awful to think that folk go to a game with a vengeance against one player. everyone gets frustrated when mistakes are made. but blame the player involved please. once upon a time folk would take out their built up frustrations on the ref.

hahahah,oh its brought a smile to my face this one.

like about 4 years ago sat watching in the chaddy and this fat lad just wouldnt be quiet all games,after about 5 or 6 games i turned round at half time and asked him why he came,i got another load of abuse off him and was told to get out of going shopping.

needless to say at the last home game it was pointed out if he bought another season ticket near me i would deck him everytime he opened his mouth.

funnily enough he now sits in the paddock!!!

the only problems i have is someones kid sitting behind me and kicking the seat for 2 hours.

Oh please be quiet, geesh! .. he had 5 minutes .. it takes a good 10 to get into the game.