Incident in Looker paddock near disabled are last night?

Only saw the comotion afterwards i'm afraid when kids were crying and stewards running about, heard the young lad upset talking about a 'fat fella'. Not sure but all i know if thats the one i'm thinking of he sits at the front every game nr corner flag in paddock. He's been sat there for a few seasons now so maybe a season ticket holder.

Maybe club might know? Unless he can be ID'd on sat by someone.

Only saw the comotion afterwards i'm afraid when kids were crying and stewards running about, heard the young lad upset talking about a 'fat fella'. Not sure but all i know if thats the one i'm thinking of he sits at the front every game nr corner flag in paddock. He's been sat there for a few seasons now so maybe a season ticket holder.

Maybe club might know? Unless he can be ID'd on sat by someone.

I sit in seat 32 in the end block near the Chaddy and didn't see anything. Just be cautious about pointing the finger - I know the bloke you're talking about and know where he sits but there aren't any seats behind him so I don't see how it could be him!

Any more details real?

I sit in seat 32 in the end block near the Chaddy and didn't see anything. Just be cautious about pointing the finger - I know the bloke you're talking about and know where he sits but there aren't any seats behind him so I don't see how it could be him!

Any more details real?

Speak to the Club and ask them to view the CCTV to see if they have any footage. Then at the next game go in the Grey Mare and wait for GMP's finest (PC Cooke) and speak to him about it (he's a decent bloke) and would imagine he would then sort it for you.

Edited by amoweb

OP, the Fella who got smacked knows exactly who he is, or should I say could id him. That is what he was saying.

I would hazard a bet that the aggressor will not show his face there on Sat.

Absolute disgrace not only cos it was between to Latics fans, but also cos it was in front of the guys kids.

my mate could ID him if he sees him again, bit that's if he turns up, but to the guy who says he knows him but there aren't any seats behind him - that's the point, they weren't even kicking his seat, just empty seats, ok it's not a good thing to do, but they are just pre-teen kids messing about, what's worse, kicking a few seats or knocking the crap out of someone?

if anyone knows who this thug is, let me or the club or GMP know or next time, if you do something he doesn't like, or if someone you're with, no matter what age does something he doesn't like , it could be you or someone you know.

It's not as if my mate wasn't bothered about his kids - he'd gone over to tell them to behave and watch the game, but kids don't always want to sit with their dad.

Hopefully his daughter (who saw the aftermath) will be coming on sat, but she'll be sitting with my 2 kids in the lookers upper instead of downstairs. it's knocked the crap out of her and her brother.

OP, the Fella who got smacked knows exactly who he is, or should I say could id him. That is what he was saying.

68 - understand - but the fat bloke who eats all the pies identified in the thread - it might not be him all I'm saying. he sits in front of the wall of the disabled bit near the corner flag and there is only one row of about 5 seats there...........

where exactly did it occur - row and seat numbers? is that row in front of the wall where the kids were sitting? If it was immediaely next to the disabled bit I know one of the regulars who was in there on Tues so I'll speak to him on Sat see what he saw

agree that's it's an absolute disgrace as he has kids with him but also that it's a latics fan. It's upsetting that the kids are scared and also that ST holders are too upset to watch the game - is there anything that can be done to help out here real? do they like Chaddy ? maybe Wayne could pay them a personal visit and get them on the pitch or something before kick off?

Be careful. There are two sides to every story and we only know one of the sides at the moment.

Certainly it seems (from the posts on this thread) that this was an unprovoked attack - but they are pretty rare. I am sure that there is more to this than meets the eye.