Incident in Looker paddock near disabled are last night?

If anyone saw an argument between 2 Latics fans in the lookers paddock, near the disabled area, about 10 mins from the end last night, could they pm me?

thanks

Edited by real

Can someone spill the gossip on the alledged incident! :bobby:

I saw the fella who'd been hit, his face was a right mess looked as if he'd broken his nose. Apparantly, his son was kicking someone's chair and this bloke took offence to it, shouted at the kid, the kid's dad squared up to him and ended up on the receiving end of a clenched fist to the nose. :argue::violent111::dead:

I saw the fella who'd been hit, his face was a right mess looked as if he'd broken his nose. Apparantly, his son was kicking someone's chair and this bloke took offence to it, shouted at the kid, the kid's dad squared up to him and ended up on the receiving end of a clenched fist to the nose. :argue::violent111::dead:

Was the guy being aggressive in how he spoke to the kid, so that maybe you could feel that the dad was justified in sticking up for his son, or was he the out of order one for not just asking his kid to behave? Or were they both stroppy silly billys?

The guy who got hit is a mate of mine, he might need witnesses to what happened. especially if anyone saw the thug follow him into the toilets under the lookers.

if anyone can forward any details he'd appreciate it. or if you've got mates who were at the match, can you ask them if you can forward their details.

I went round to see him yest, he's got a good few bumps and bruises, a big shiner, and is waiting for x-ray results on his nose.

All because hs kids kicked empty seats, and he was actually going over to tell them to stop messing about.

cheers.

The guy who got hit is a mate of mine, he might need witnesses to what happened. especially if anyone saw the thug follow him into the toilets under the lookers.

if anyone can forward any details he'd appreciate it. or if you've got mates who were at the match, can you ask them if you can forward their details.

I went round to see him yest, he's got a good few bumps and bruises, a big shiner, and is waiting for x-ray results on his nose.

All because hs kids kicked empty seats, and he was actually going over to tell them to stop messing about.

cheers.

does he know who the bloke is? I sit in that block and can't think of any of the regulars who'd do that - unless it was one of the hooligans from the RRE of the Lookers :grin:

Latics fans hitting latics fans ??

FFS some people need to get a life! :angry:

How old where the people involved ? To be fair I have seen how some "parents" react when someone tells there kid off for dicking around. If your kid is dicking around and someone tells it too sod off then thats right in my eyes and you should shout at the kid and appolgies to the adult.

That said, no justification in latics fans hitting each other. Need to get the club to ban this prat that hit him!

Edited by oafc0000

Latics fans hitting latics fans ??

FFS some people need to get a life! :angry:

How old where the people involved ? To be fair I have seen how some "parents" react when someone tells there kid off for dicking around. If your kid is dicking around and someone tells it too sod off then thats right in my eyes and you should shout at the kid and appolgies to the adult.

That said, no justification in latics fans hitting each other. Need to get the club to ban this prat that hit him!

Im shocked i tell thee.... what a FOOL ban him... :jailed:

Kids are kids and any adult instead of shouting at another's kid should approach the parents and ask them to have a word not punch him about!!! what is the world comin too

Im shocked i tell thee.... what a FOOL ban him... :jailed:

Kids are kids and any adult instead of shouting at another's kid should approach the parents and ask them to have a word not punch him about!!! what is the world comin too

Im reading between the lines here based on the posts above but it sounds like the parent was on his way over when this guy turned round and told the kid to stop dicking around. At which point im GUESSING that the parent told him the typical "dont speak to my kid like that" line....

I was brought up as a kid to respect my elders and if a adult told you to do something you did it. My brother got belted over the head for dicking around once, came home and told my dad expecting my dad to go sort him out. My dad belted him again for dicking around in the first place. These days parents cant handle other people telling there kids of and we get these issues. Now I dont know if this was the case this particular but I wouldnt be surprised if it was!

That said, beating someone up over it ? Sad...very sad....

The St Johns ambulance where funny. I switched sides for the 2nd half on Tuesday. They ran past going, "november to oscar. incident in the catering department. November over."

Cue everyone around going. "It's f**kin december pal!"

What month would you expect it to be when November is over, Rocky? :dunce:

It's quite incredible and very sad that a kid kicking a seat can escalate into someone being assaulted, the guy must be a thug and a moron and should be banned for life. :redcard::banned:

Listening to comments from friends of the assaulted, being banned from the ground will be the last of his worries. It sounds like he gonna get his ass whooped.

I feel sorry for the kid having to see his dad like that, it's something he'll/she'll carry for life. For that alone the culprit needs a lesson. Was the culprit a regular Real? someone knows this arse.

Edited by Lags

I feel sorry for the kid having to see his dad like that, it's something he'll/she'll carry for life. For that alone the culprit needs a lesson. Was the culprit a regular Real? someone knows this arse.

Both my mate's kids saw him in that state - it's what bothers him the most - they now feel guitly for kicking empty seats, and one of them is saying they don't want to go to latics anymore. He's an ever present latics fan at home, kids both have STs.

Don't know much about the culprit, waiting to see if he turns up on sat. Trouble is, until anyone can put a name to the face, the plod can't do a lot.

Spot on there Lags. My 3 year old daughter was really upset for weeks due to what a mess I was facially when I got a kicking off the local teenage huddies after I told them to cut it out when racially abusing the guy in the Pizza shop.

There is away of dealing with situations like this and hitting the guy is not the way.

I hope this dead head gets whats coming to him.

Oh, and if he is going to be taught a lesson DO NOT rely on the law.