Everton Tickets at oldham this morning

Guest oa_exile
But maybe the others people are waiting for will never arrive - the lower ones need to be sold first, perhaps, but with people reluctant to take those seats............. Hmmmm, could be interesting :lol:.

I'm a woman. I can think, type, smoke a fag and drink a brew all at the same time.

Pah! 4 Is that all. Not really multi-tasking is it?

Three actually :wink: now down to two

:ohno: ..........Step's in the "Pedantic Grammar Police" :bobby:

He's right in a way though.

If ST holders get 'priority tickets' (as has always been an incentive for people buying Season Tickets), but then they're inferior seats........ er...... how's that an incentive to buy a ST?

Sure there's a stewarding reason why they have to sell Lower Tier Tickets first though.

Because Everton only delivered the Lower Teir tickets, thats why they went on Sale first. The club dont expect the Upper Teirs until later in the Week

Well I stand corrected. They werent delivered with the ones yesterday morning.

who gives a flying :censored: as long as they get a ticket,come on lads and lasses are you really tellin me you're not goin unless you get a unrestricted view, next you'll be demanding prawn sarnies,god help us

who gives a flying :censored: as long as they get a ticket,come on lads and lasses are you really tellin me you're not goin unless you get a unrestricted view, next you'll be demanding prawn sarnies,god help us

I doubt the members of the Beardy Bus/Busses, will be able to see or remember most of the game :lol: