Everton Tickets at oldham this morning

Just got them, queue of about 6 people, of them not knowing they go on sale this morning.

Can pack up your tents now :wink:

And dont forget, and make the mistake I did, its only lower tier and paddock available at the moment. So if you are intent on upper tier you will have to wait.

And dont forget, and make the mistake I did, its only lower tier and paddock available at the moment. So if you are intent on upper tier you will have to wait.

FGG says the Upper Tier is better as there are no pillars obstructing your view...

The lower tier is crap according to a city mate of mine. He said you might as well just stay in a pub.

Now there's a thought.

I've also heard that the lower tier is absolute bobbins. I remeber Highbury had something similar.

Thats why I drove home this morning without a ticket as I am intent in going in the upper tier.

I've also heard that the lower tier is absolute bobbins. I remeber Highbury had something similar.

Thats why I drove home this morning without a ticket as I am intent in going in the upper tier.

But tell all the fans you don't like to buy now so that the lower gets filled and they move onto the Upper...

Surely they should be giving season ticket holders the better (upper) tickets and giving the worse (lower) tickets to fans afterwards?

What Cr@p that is, you'll be wanting leather seats & slippers for the ST holders next, your no better than the rest of the fans.

What Cr@p that is, you'll be wanting leather seats & slippers for the ST holders next, your no better than the rest of the fans.

He's right in a way though.

If ST holders get 'priority tickets' (as has always been an incentive for people buying Season Tickets), but then they're inferior seats........ er...... how's that an incentive to buy a ST?

Sure there's a stewarding reason why they have to sell Lower Tier Tickets first though.

And that's why Blokes complain about Women in Football. The Crystal would smash and pop the Ball. Gold Silver or Platinum would be ok.

Platinum it is then.

We should save the crystal for glasses to drink our celebratory complimentary post-match Champagne.

He's right in a way though.

If ST holders get 'priority tickets' (as has always been an incentive for people buying Season Tickets), but then they're inferior seats........ er...... how's that an incentive to buy a ST?

Sure there's a stewarding reason why they have to sell Lower Tier Tickets first though.

There's a pretty straight forward reason for selling lower tier first... they are the only tickets that have arrived from Goodison yet!

There's a pretty straight forward reason for selling lower tier first... they are the only tickets that have arrived from Goodison yet!

But maybe the others people are waiting for will never arrive - the lower ones need to be sold first, perhaps, but with people reluctant to take those seats............. Hmmmm, could be interesting :lol:.