TeamCard

I used my brand new TeamCard at the ticket office this afternoon. Bought my son his Forest and Walsall tickets and was awarded 40 points.

Alan Hardy said I was first to use it in the ticket office. In fact no-one was quite sure what to do!

:cardinal:

must have missed this so at the risk of seeming ignorant what is the 'team card'? Is it a credit card or a loyalty card type of thing and what are the points worth?

as season ticket holders is it pre loaded with points or do we all start from now? if i apply for one and use it for all home leasgue tickets then i gain an (unfair) advantage by not having a season ticket

Yes, but we season ticket holders just take it on the chin, without so much as a moan or grumble, because we love the Club so much and feel that it's the least we can do to not expect any reward. After all we are only being loyal out of selfish interests, because we want to be able to follow the Club for the rest of our lives, spending our money in Oldham and all over the country to boost the national economy. To expect any reward from that would be selfish in the extreme. :peepwall:

Thanks diego. From reading it it appears that I don't actually have to apply for it but that as I'm a ST holder it will just appear is this correct? Can anybody tell me why some people have got theirs already and some haven't especially when I'm going buying 2 kids shirts tomorrow from the shop! Bet mine comes on Friday!

Thanks diego. From reading it it appears that I don't actually have to apply for it but that as I'm a ST holder it will just appear is this correct? Can anybody tell me why some people have got theirs already and some haven't especially when I'm going buying 2 kids shirts tomorrow from the shop! Bet mine comes on Friday!

Ours came in the post on Monday. If yours hasn't arrived, phone the Club to ask if they can issue you with one in the Latics' shop before you spend your money.

Ours came in the post on Monday. If yours hasn't arrived, phone the Club to ask if they can issue you with one in the Latics' shop before you spend your money.

Hi Diego

I rang the club but they dont issue them they come directly fron Clubcard however i have got it sorted

Thanks

If it dosen't turn up you can use mine free of charge :D

I used my brand new TeamCard at the ticket office this afternoon. Bought my son his Forest and Walsall tickets and was awarded 40 points.

Alan Hardy said I was first to use it in the ticket office. In fact no-one was quite sure what to do!

:cardinal:

Mine came this week!!

A week after I sent my missus down to BP to spend nearly £200 at the ticket office buying Leeds and Everton tickets for 4 adults!!! :angry:

Mine came this week!!

A week after I sent my missus down to BP to spend nearly £200 at the ticket office buying Leeds and Everton tickets for 4 adults!!! :angry:

You can't use it for away tickets...........and breathe.........

Is that true Eau Savage or are you just saying it to make me feel better cos you're an all round good egg?! :wink:

As the Chaplin would say"It's the gospel". The good news is that you can use it in Currys in Leicester :)