3rd January 2015

rather than wait for an Eintracht game that will probably never come perhaps Latics fans should have a 'fanfreundschaft' with a local non league team. Tameside, for example, seems to have a score of them at a reasonable level (or for something more rudimentary there's Chadderton). Then when you're at a loose end because Rochdale are inexplicably still in the Cup then just turn up there en-masse. It'd probably be a lot of fun. And a huge bonus for whichever club's ground was invaded for the day. A few hundred of you roaring on Mossley away to Northwich Vics (who play in Flixton for some reason) would blow away the festive cobwebs

Yeah I think I'll check out a local non league team and go and watch Droylsden.

(away, at Prescot Cables, where I hope they get battered.)

rather than wait for an Eintracht game that will probably never come perhaps Latics fans should have a 'fanfreundschaft' with a local non league team. Tameside, for example, seems to have a score of them at a reasonable level (or for something more rudimentary there's Chadderton). Then when you're at a loose end because Rochdale are inexplicably still in the Cup then just turn up there en-masse. It'd probably be a lot of fun. And a huge bonus for whichever club's ground was invaded for the day. A few hundred of you roaring on Mossley away to Northwich Vics (who play in Flixton for some reason) would blow away the festive cobwebs

Me and Mark (later known as the Kitman) had a top day when there was no Latics match watching the fans team I the morning followed by Oldham Town in a Cup game. It's a really good way to spend an afternoon. Obviously on 3rd Jan I'll be chasing Droylsden across the empty land where the factory stood, killing men with either hand

Me and Mark (later known as the Kitman) had a top day when there was no Latics match watching the fans team I the morning followed by Oldham Town in a Cup game. It's a really good way to spend an afternoon. Obviously on 3rd Jan I'll be chasing Droylsden across the empty land where the factory stood, killing men with either hand

Could I add my support to LeesLover and Kitman.

Watch Oldham Boro.

Its often 10-15 fans

They're record attendance us when FCUM played, would love to wipe that off.

They are a fans club and have no owner.

It would not take too many Latics fans to get their annual fee ncome on the 3rd Jan alone.

A decent crowd could get them out if this league, where they have languished for years.

Its at Seel Park Mossley, v Atherton Collieries.

It could make a big difference.

Edited by singe

Are Mossley at home? Would be nice to go in numbers to a local side and boost their coffers.

No Mossley are at home on the 1st.

Actually that is a good point, going to see Oldham Boro and using the bar is going to swell Boro coffers and also Mossley coffers.

Actually that is a good point, going to see Oldham Boro and using the bar is going to swell Boro coffers and also Mossley coffers.

Well are they playing at Seel Park on 3rd? If so, let's get it done and cheer the Owl on whilst having a few festive beers with our fellow Tics

Would be good if the club put something on the website/social media outlets to spread the word.

Can anyone get in touch with webmonkey?

Am onto it, am just checking couple of points with Oldham Boro and Mossley

Edited by singe

OK. Just had confirmation from Mossley too. BOTH clubs benefit from extra fans. Boro with the gate, Mossley with the bar.

The last game had an attendance of 20.

So it is entirely possible to get a seaons wirth of fans for this game.

So 3rd Jan .

Seel Park

Oldham Boro v Atherton Colleries.

#aticsLocalLeague

I'd hope that Chadderton FC could benefit sometime in the future.