Snowballgate

Don't know if it was before snowball gate or just after but punk man was stood up behind the net giving out his usually grief to away fans and GK and all the orange coat brigade materialised and he was asked to stop?

To stop singing at a football game?

It was piss poor

Edited by underdog

Don't know if it was before snowball gate or just after but punk man was stood up behind the net giving out his usually grief to away fans and GK and all the orange coat brigade materialised and he was asked to stop?

It was piss poor

Banter and interaction with away fans isnt allowed at BP, but not to worry we have plenty of fans wanting to pay £22 and sit in there seats in silence to take the places of those told to shut up and sit down who have now decided theyve had enough of being treated like school kids. Edited by Chaddy_Ender

he is quality that man lol im new to the rocky rd end having grew up watching from the chaddy end and the last couple of home games he has had me and my dad in stitches keep it up sir if you read this forum

It was piss poor

He's obviously a quality keeper and until he made a big deal out of having a bit of snow thrown near him, I actually thought he was good for a laugh (pantomime villain who actually gives a :censored:). Making a big deal out of that was pathetic though and he just ended up looking like a prick.