Lowest Point in League One

Started a greatest moment. So thought I'd do a lowest moment.

What's your lowest moment of following Latics home or away in League One. 1997-2017.

The two that stick with me.

Losing at Orient in November one year, can't remember the year, but we were shit. Lost 1-0 I think, sent us bottom. 2007.  Convinced we were don that year, that or what the fuck I was doing there. Anyway we're Oldham and survived. Still thought we were struggling that year though.

Only other moment is Luton away. Nobby in yet. (Horrendous). 

3-0 down after 35. Down to 10 men. That was a day I hated.

Had some bad un's at home. They'll never compare to away's though. One that's just come the head though.

Oldham 0-3 Hartlepool.

A Friday night (I think) we were tom apart by this shit. Look where they are now. Homes will never compare to aways, but this was horrendous. Must have been the Penney era I think.

Lowest point for me,

On 11/11/2017 at 3:20 AM, oafcshuck said:

Started a greatest moment. So thought I'd do a lowest moment.

What's your lowest moment of following Latics home or away in League One. 1997-2017.

The two that stick with me.

Losing at Orient in November one year, can't remember the year, but we were shit. Lost 1-0 I think, sent us bottom. 2007.  Convinced we were don that year, that or what the fuck I was doing there. Anyway we're Oldham and survived. Still thought we were struggling that year though.

Only other moment is Luton away. Nobby in yet. (Horrendous). 

3-0 down after 35. Down to 10 men. That was a day I hated.

Had some bad un's at home. They'll never compare to away's though. One that's just come the head though.

Oldham 0-3 Hartlepool.

A Friday night (I think) we were tom apart by this shit. Look where they are now. Homes will never compare to aways, but this was horrendous. Must have been the Penney era I think.

We've reached a new low with your unnecessary, attention-seeking new topics.