Exeter Minibus

Good day out, spoiled as usual by the result. 

Thanks for organising Stuart, highlight of the day was your 5 o’clock kebab, and the piss blow back in very windy conditions when attempting a quick per stop. Still devastated that M & S don’t do fridge raiders...

Did the driver ever close that door?

Hope the older boy driver made it through the night...

Edited by oafcprozac
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, oafcprozac said:

Good day out, spoiled as usual by the result. 

Thanks for organising Stuart, highlight of the day was your 5 o’clock kebab, and the piss blow back in very windy conditions when attempting a quick per stop. Still devastated that M & S don’t do fridge raiders...

Did the driver ever close that door?

Hope the older boy driver made it through the night...

It was up there in my highlights too, was bloody tremendous that kebab. Piff diving into his headfirst was a sight to behold. 

In fact any excuse to visit Exeter again for one of those and I might just pop down to the Celtic Manor on Monday night to set the fire alarms off to upset preparations for the Newport match. 

We should have run a book on Ron’s age, I had him down for at least 80. Fair play to him though, even at the ripe old age of 72 I’d like to think I’d be at home watching Bergerac rather than carting a bus full of footy fans to Devon and back. 

Glad you enjoyed it, see you in August? 

2 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

It was up there in my highlights too, was bloody tremendous that kebab. Piff diving into his headfirst was a sight to behold. 

In fact any excuse to visit Exeter again for one of those and I might just pop down to the Celtic Manor on Monday night to set the fire alarms off to upset preparations for the Newport match. 

We should have run a book on Ron’s age, I had him down for at least 80. Fair play to him though, even at the ripe old age of 72 I’d like to think I’d be at home watching Bergerac rather than carting a bus full of footy fans to Devon and back. 

Glad you enjoyed it, see you in August? 

Probably, not committing to a ST though until I see evidence of a plan to move forward. 

Picking and choosing my games next season, tbh even with a ST this season I’ve binned off 6 home games.

Over to you Lemmy...