Latics Shares

On 9/10/2019 at 4:22 PM, JCH said:

My dad recently passed away a d I've found a share certificate dated 1949 showing that he has 10 x 10 shilling shares.

Are these worth anything?

The Trust will buy them off you mate - they like a good shareholding in anything - they actually have a 3% stake in the current club you know, and it's priceless.

16 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

The Trust will buy them off you mate - they like a good shareholding in anything - they actually have a 3% stake in the current club you know, and it's priceless.

Nice. Have a dig at the Trust when the person's dad has just passed away. Classy. And of course stmik has liked it...

23 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Just no need really was there 🙄

On 9/10/2019 at 4:22 PM, JCH said:

My dad recently passed away a d I've found a share certificate dated 1949 showing that he has 10 x 10 shilling shares.

Are these worth anything?

Sorry for your loss. 

As others have said I doubt the shares are worth the paper they are printed on. 

8 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

Nice. Have a dig at the Trust when the person's dad has just passed away. Classy. And of course stmik has liked it...

8 hours ago, tGWB said:

Just no need really was there 🙄

Ok I apologise 

Archived