killer offer

if thats the average then lidds greegs will be on over 3k in my book, maybe not 6 then. so £4k or £5k a week for killer at least

I can see lidds and gregan being on 3k and Killer being offered more like 3.5k... I doubt are wage budget would allow anything more...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Killer knows the club want him, from the reaction the fans gave him at the final whistle it's clear to him we want him as well. Hopefully we can persuade him to take our lesser offer, or seemingly get his parents to persuade him to!

I have a feeling we'll renew Berty's loan...the rumours about him going to Leicester were when Mourinho was in charge at SB and Megson at the Walkers. With two new managers in it could be a different story. Fingers crossed as well that if we do renew his loan we can do it before Saturday.

Well Killer knows the club want him, from the reaction the fans gave him at the final whistle it's clear to him we want him as well. Hopefully we can persuade him to take our lesser offer, or seemingly get his parents to persuade him to!

I have a feeling we'll renew Berty's loan...the rumours about him going to Leicester were when Mourinho was in charge at SB and Megson at the Walkers. With two new managers in it could be a different story. Fingers crossed as well that if we do renew his loan we can do it before Saturday.

even if we did, they've not let him play in any other cup games so far.

might want to see how he fares against prem opposition though, maybe? :unsure:

even if we did, they've not let him play in any other cup games so far.

might want to see how he fares against prem opposition though, maybe? :unsure:

That's so he isn't cup tied if they do offload him. If we renew his loan to the end of the season one would assume he'd be allowed to play.

if thats the average then lidds greegs will be on over 3k in my book, maybe not 6 then. so £4k or £5k a week for killer at least

Believe me Greegs is not on more than 3k per week. I can't remember if the 3k includes bonuses though.

What i dont understand is why he would go to Donny if Wellens was still there. It was common knowledge that they "didnt see eye to eye" whilst playing here together.

Did they hate eachother so much they wouldn't even be on the same pitch as eachother?

I reckon they could play together brillantly!

Wellens likes to sit in the middle while Killer likes to push forward! Wellens is excellent in a midfield/defensive midfiled postion! Can play like Carrick is meant to do for United and spray long passes around...

Edited by oafc0000

I reckon they could play together brillantly!

Wellens likes to sit in the middle while Killer likes to push forward! Wellens is excellent in a midfield/defensive midfiled postion! Can play like Carrick is meant to do for United and spray long passes around...

Wellens has been playing further up field this season though. Donny fans also seem to be a bit baffled as to why they are signing him when they already have so many midfielders. Ten seemed to be the latest count they had.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

Wellens has been playing further up field this season though. Donny fans also seem to be a bit baffled as to why they are signing him when they already have so many midfielders. Ten seemed to be the latest count they had.

Would give them options wouldnt it! I do belive Wellens is best in the middle of the park leading things rather than playing as a attacking midfielder. Kilkenny on the other hand is defo better running at people.... Its the only explanation I can come up with to why they would want him.

I heard something about Blackpool being in for Wellens.

Ok so the owl has been on the pop over the festive period, but even at the games at Donny, there was a lot of argy Bargy between them both, and in the tunnel afterward, i overheard something about Wellens trying to wind him up!

Ok so the owl has been on the pop over the festive period, but even at the games at Donny, there was a lot of argy Bargy between them both, and in the tunnel afterward, i overheard something about Wellens trying to wind him up!

I dont think this will be an issue.... If it was then the story wouldnt of got this far as Kilkenny would of rejected the donny approach out of hand surely ?

Beardy, For one, you know ive not been on the pop over xmas as ive been ill, but secondly, you know EXACTLY where i got this info from and just bear his mind how he would know that they hate each other.............

Believe me, it will be true. :grin:

I think he was poking fun at the fact you thought Kilkenny and Wellens played alongside each other here, which they never have. Kilkenny was gone before Wellens arrived and Wellens was gone when Kilkenny arrived this season. :)