VOTE RAT

Voted for 'Fagin' (don't like Ratboy as a nickname). Can I suggest whilst you are there you vote for someone other than Ronaldo to win it in the Prem (can't stand the winker, it would really put one to the PLC fans and he's the most over-rated player in the world). My choice is Roque Santa Cruz (thought he had a great season) as he doesn't get a lot of the recognition he deserves. However I would understand other votes.

Never really understood why people vote on alot of these. Not voting for Ronaldo? Well, he was by far and away the best player in the Country last season - so it kind of devalues things if you don't.

At least with Allott, you could just about pass that he was the best North West player, although the Carlisle lad Livesey in particular could argue against him. If you just vote for your own, it just becomes a competition as to who's got the most fans* - and we'll never win that.

*So long as there is no automated voting.

Done.

Same way as we helped David Eyres "win" the BBC Veteran Of The Year award a few seasons ago? :wink:

That was done with a little more than just clicking and plugging it though. Quite a few had developed ways :lol: of having it clicking in the background whilst you had your computer on, casting a vote every second. *cough* Which is why he won by a country mile.

That was done with a little more than just clicking and plugging it though. Quite a few had developed ways :lol: of having it clicking in the background whilst you had your computer on, casting a vote every second. *cough* Which is why he won by a country mile.

I really dont know how to do this, can somebody PM me the technique please. :wink:

I knew all about that hence the quotes around win and the winky smiley thingy in my post.... :lol:

Edited by martjs

• 2 months later...

There'll be a report from the NW Football awards on The Great Manchester Football Show on Ch M this Friday at 7pm. Unfortunately, we didn't win the award we were shortlisted for at the RTS - losing out to Rugby Raw on BBC.

Hopefully all you non league fans are still tuning in - we covered Curzon, Staly and Leigh a lot recently - plus highlights of Hyde on this weeks show.