Movoto - Sunderland centre back

he was very impressive today

won everything and never got beaten apart from parker for which he brought him down which pav then scored.

Absolute monster.

Defo get him signed on a loan at least!!

A fortunate penalty too.

I'd love to see us get this bloke in on loan. He was as Carl says an absolute monster. Strong, tall, quick, he'd do an excellent job at League One level. Not a problem at all.

Give Steve Bruce a call, Dave. Forget Haining and Baba Ogunbiyi, we've found the lad we need at the back.

I'd love to see us get this bloke in on loan. He was as Carl says an absolute monster. Strong, tall, quick, he'd do an excellent job at League One level. Not a problem at all.

Give Steve Bruce a call, Dave. Forget Haining and Baba Ogunbiyi, we've found the lad we need at the back.

i thought we have got gregan back ant we??? :unsure:

Forget Baba?

You are dead to me Aspin :angry:

thats who i thought it was at first but i think if penney doesnt snap him up, he's missed a trick

Concur, this lad kept Pav quiet all match won absolute everything in the air (down the middle). Thought the pen decision was a bit a lucky, Parker will do that to many this season.

Impressed with Parker he worked the channels well and was a positive from the match. If Taylor, Smalley can get themselves in the box for the subsequent cross we'll do alright out of it.

Concur, this lad kept Pav quiet all match won absolute everything in the air (down the middle). Thought the pen decision was a bit a lucky, Parker will do that to many this season.

Impressed with Parker he worked the channels well and was a positive from the match. If Taylor, Smalley can get themselves in the box for the subsequent cross we'll do alright out of it.

but if we dont get decent CBs in then we will get beat 2-1 :grin:

Ever thought we might not be able to afford him ?

A deal is usually cut where the 2 clubs compromise on wages, he is nowhere near the first team so I'm sure Sunderland would be glad to see the lad play competitive league football for a season rather than languish in their reserves.

A deal is usually cut where the 2 clubs compromise on wages, he is nowhere near the first team so I'm sure Sunderland would be glad to see the lad play competitive league football for a season rather than languish in their reserves.

Of course, do you think he was good enough for Championship clubs would be interested too?

Of course, do you think he was good enough for Championship clubs would be interested too?

He's only 20 years of age, and in my opinion good enough for the Championship now.

That's why Latics ought to try for him.

I'm not so sure some lesser Championship team might not fancy a punt on him for a loan spell- he's played for PSG 40 times (he's been at Sunderland for 18 months) and he's a French u19 international (and the French youth sides are normally pretty good). By the sound of it Sunderland bought him as 'one for the future' and he's spent quite a bit of time in their ressies since- I could see the Mackems not wanting to loan him out for a full season and they may want to wait until the transfer window (or at least their season starts before agreeing any terms).

I'm not so sure some lesser Championship team might not fancy a punt on him for a loan spell- he's played for PSG 40 times (he's been at Sunderland for 18 months) and he's a French u19 international (and the French youth sides are normally pretty good). By the sound of it Sunderland bought him as 'one for the future' and he's spent quite a bit of time in their ressies since- I could see the Mackems not wanting to loan him out for a full season and they may want to wait until the transfer window (or at least their season starts before agreeing any terms).

No harm in asking, it could be there have been no enquiries for him so far.