Would you pay £125 for a 10 match season ticket?

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay £125 for a season ticket this week?

• Yes
    • No

When Aldershot played Man U at home a couple of years ago, ahead of general sale, they offered fans the chance to buy a cup ticket in conjunction with a full price ticket for the next league home game. Additional revenue for the club and maybe a middle ground for those unable to shell out £125 in one go?

We could have a full house for MK Dons at home on 9th Feb!

**Should add that I live near Aldershot - not a Man Ure fan!

Edited by sbs1trg

When Aldershot played Man U at home a couple of years ago, ahead of general sale, they offered fans the chance to buy a cup ticket in conjunction with a full price ticket for the next league home game. Additional revenue for the club and maybe a middle ground for those unable to shell out £125 in one go?

We could have a full house for MK Dons at home on 9th Feb!

**Should add that I live near Aldershot - not a Man Ure fan!

More like it'll be buy one for Brentford and keep the stub, once ticket's been on sale for ST's for a set amount of time, you'll have next priority.. It'd bring money into the club quicker and be better used for in the transfer window rather than outside of it.

I'm all for getting new people in.....I really am but,like last year with the golden ticket It cannot be at expense of the current ST holders. I not just saying this as I'm a ST holder. I'm saying it because no matter how good a supporter anybody is...it's the ST holders who ultimately keep the club going.

Instead of offers which alienate current holders, make the purchase of a Season ticket more attractive in the first place

I'm all for getting new people in.....I really am but,like last year with the golden ticket It cannot be at expense of the current ST holders. I not just saying this as I'm a ST holder. I'm saying it because no matter how good a supporter anybody is...it's the ST holders who ultimately keep the club going.

Instead of offers which alienate current holders, make the purchase of a Season ticket more attractive in the first place

This is perhaps the paradox that can never be solved. On one hand ST holders are the most likely to go regardless, yet if you cannot offer a deal to others, then they won't go.