time running out...

Why do people assume that a bit of banter between opposing players on a football pitch constitutes a problem? Richie and KK are competitors, it may be that they end up being team mates, in which case there would be no problem at all. At the end of the day, Neil Kilkenny must decide whether his career belongs at Oldham, Donny or elsewhere. There are no sinister factors, it's just up to him and then whatever happens, all parties then get on with it!

Why do people assume that a bit of banter between opposing players on a football pitch constitutes a problem? Richie and KK are competitors, it may be that they end up being team mates, in which case there would be no problem at all. At the end of the day, Neil Kilkenny must decide whether his career belongs at Oldham, Donny or elsewhere. There are no sinister factors, it's just up to him and then whatever happens, all parties then get on with it!

bbc's transfer page updates hourly,and there is nothing on there.

nothing on donnys site and nothing on brums site,so looks like he is still deciding.

that said i suppose there is no reason the club couldnt anounce it later this afternoon to act as a pick up for everybody.

bbc's transfer page updates hourly,and there is nothing on there.

nothing on donnys site and nothing on brums site,so looks like he is still deciding.

that said i suppose there is no reason the club couldnt anounce it later this afternoon to act as a pick up for everybody.

Can I just say that I'm not bothered if he signs or not? Getting Bertrand back until the end of the season would be far more of a result - we've already identified 3 or 4 better replacement midfielders on here but no signs of a replacement left back.......

Can I just say that I'm not bothered if he signs or not? Getting Bertrand back until the end of the season would be far more of a result - we've already identified 3 or 4 better replacement midfielders on here but no signs of a replacement left back.......

I would prefer Bertrand back as well but it would make more sense for him and Chelsea if he went to a Championship club if the interest from them that has reported is true.

It doesn't matter how many replacements we identify on here, all that counts is who we can get into the club. NK was immense at Elland Road and if you think we're not going to miss him, you're deluded.

It doesn't matter how many replacements we identify on here, all that counts is who we can get into the club. NK was immense at Elland Road and if you think we're not going to miss him, you're deluded.

in that case I'm happy to be deluded.

Occasionally performing midfielders are easier to find than consistent left backs. I thought Allott was more influential than KK in that game anyway....

Agreed.

Kilkenny is a hell of a player on his day. However, if he doesn't want to be here.....................

KOTK

not really - how many excellent games can you remember him having?

"Kilkenny is a hell of a player on his day." - what exactly do you get for 125k and 3 grand a week these days anyway?

Like the rest of the squad they have taken time to seattle and are improving all the time.... Then again...you know it all clearly and KK would be a bad signing....trot on...

Edited by oafc0000

allott was my man of match by far on tues.

with him gaining in confidence,why not give him the KK role?

Allott's my player of the season so far, in the words of Shez "takes care of the ball" and far better at doing so than any other at the club has done all season. Still think Kalala can do a good job too, as by all accounts he's done well in helping close games down recently at Millwall, Sarfend and Leeds. I know some disagree but you don't necessarily need a playmaker in the third divison, as long as we can get decent balls to Hughes and Davies from wide positions or over the top we'll hurt teams, tippy tappy crap won't hurt teams with 11 men behind the ball ala Luton and Walsall.

Edited by oafcprozac