Do we want him? Reading some papers he might be about to sign.

We do need another central midfielder and a left back. Goodall from Luton - if they need the money?

We could do with another forward,one injury and we're knackered, no idea if he's good enough or not, especially if we're paying for him. the idea of cashing in on the Luton fire sale is good tho', but I would be more interested in Bell the winger and possibly Spring in midfield or even Goodall the left back.

ps the goalie's 'Brill' as well!

We could do with another forward,one injury and we're knackered, no idea if he's good enough or not, especially if we're paying for him. the idea of cashing in on the Luton fire sale is good tho', but I would be more interested in Bell the winger and possibly Spring in midfield or even Goodall the left back.

Spring or goodall for me would be perfect. I agree we need another striker, but would rather see it go on fleetwood from Forest Green or someone on loan.

That Curran looks an ideal replacement for KK

That Curran looks an ideal replacement for KK

im nrely convinced we need a replacement for killer. kalala, macca and allott did a sterling job against everton, and the yard dog mentality is back this year, something which kilkenny was not part of. to me we have a mean streak this year and people dont like us anymore. we are nolonger everyones second favourite team, and i like it. imo i would give kalala the chance to prove himself, ya never know, we might actually beat brighton

im nrely convinced we need a replacement for killer. kalala, macca and allott did a sterling job against everton, and the yard dog mentality is back this year, something which kilkenny was not part of. to me we have a mean streak this year and people dont like us anymore. we are nolonger everyones second favourite team, and i like it. imo i would give kalala the chance to prove himself, ya never know, we might actually beat brighton

he must be given a chance otherwise why did we get him here....just goes to show,killkenny left,he gets his chance and bang.....takes it.

still need some replacements though,another couple of injurys and were down to the bare bones.

People need a bit of perspective here. Kilkenny most certainly has to be replaced. Just because we performed heroics on Saturday doesn't mean it'll be a regular occurrence.

A good headache for the manager to have though!

I agree with you...a replacement for KK must be high on the list...a winger and a striker.....

We need players who can do something different in the home matches. Yarddogs is all well and good away from home and facing the big sides, but it's not going to do a lot for us against packed defences. Agree that a winger and a striker should be the priority over a like for like replacement for Kilkenny though.

nish looks quality, 6ft3, bulky and a bit of pace, just the sort of bloke we need to play off hughes and davies, most killie fans rate him and say hes got lots of assists although can be frustrating, he can also show great bits of skill. Getting a lot of abuse up there for some reason but they still rate him very highly. check out these goals!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RLu2-pUwSMY

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lep6XOpaA7Y

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WdTYOMl8G6k