Burnley in for Hughes ?

for all those who have heard a rumour , this is for you !

A rumor or rumour is "an unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern
in short a rumour is only a rumour until its official . get it!!!!

Apparently Burnely have made a very tasty offer for Hughes. Not sure exactly how tasty as Ive only recieved a text off my mate saying it but Im sure someone on here said he cant leave due to his parole or something. Apologies if im wrong. I wouldnt let him go just yet though Im afraid and Id be sadly disappointed if he left even more so than Kilkenny not joining. It would be selfish if he did due to the fact weve given him a life outside jail. I sincerely hope he doesnt go as he is our only threat at the minute and a crowds favourite aswell. I love the way he tries to get them going.

Please, please don't let this be true :pray: it's just :gossip:

Please, please don't let this be true :pray: it's just :gossip:

Even if they have made a good offer, he was released into our care as part of his parole conditions. Can he just up and go

Two things on this from me...

First, as long as Lee Hughes is playing for us and in good form he'll always be the subject of transfer rumour and speculation etc etc. I'm not going to worry about any of it until or if he goes.

Second, I think The Sun could be in line for a legal action of some sort if they're reporting that he has marriage strife and it is not true. I don't think they would find it worth their while to leave themselves open to any sort of even a hint of legal action for the sake of a few paragraphs if they weren't pretty sure what they were reporting isn't A. correct or B. something a person isn't going to take legal action over.

Having said all that I'm reverting back to the latter part of my first point... ie I'm going to enjoy Lee Hughes and his goals as long as he is in a Latics kit.

Edited by Nohairdontcare

as i said previous this is all bull!

my dad knows someone through his work who knows people at the club quite well and he has just bought a house outside oldham with his WIFE AND KIDS and is very happy!

this info was given within the past 2 weeks

end of!!