shez wants a left back

He's at Fenerbahce now (playing under the name Kazim Kazim), who have qualified for the Second round of the Champions League, ahead of PSV and CSKA, and have been invited to join the G14 (or however many they have numbered it upto now). We might not be able to lure him to Boundary Park.

Defeatist.

There's a young left winger (who i think can play left back as well) at Lincoln who has played for Wales u21 despite only being 17 and is touted as being the next Ryan Giggs by some Welsh people in the know only he's about 6ft4. I think he's name is Owain Warlow but i'm not sure.

For god's sake lets get some left footed players in the team. Smalley and Lomax (apart from 1 cross in the 2nd half) had to keep cutting inside everytime they got forward which resulted in no service to the strikers from that side. The team is so inbalanced at the moment it's costing us dearly. WE NEED (decent) LEFT FOOTEDPLAYERS NOW!!!!!!!

i have actually said in a previous thread , allott is proving to be the exception to the rule, but lets get tipton back, he was young when he was here, someone mentioned boshell apparantly he is doing well at grimsby, scott and david mcniven are within our reach if we really want them.

i just seems if people on here do not know any players except for premiership players they mention past players who were crap when they were here last time.

regarding allott, he has been very good this season but he now plays in a different position and could he get any worse than his last spell?, totally different player now, but lets be honest we are 12th (i think) and that has alot to do with signing people like allott instead of trying to keep players like wellens (not a knock on mark, he is currently one of our better players but we should be looking at a better standard)

We are 13th same but we will see at the end of a season 1 game in hand or maybe two in some cases 8 points of the play-offs <_<

Edited by spadam