Neil Trotman

Guest oa exile

If you stand back and look at the Trotman situation from all angles then I think it is likely that we will sell if the right offer comes in.

He is out of contract in the summer and may not sign a new deal before then if his agent is advising him against it, creating a Porter situation. :angry:

Also with Hazell a more than adequate immediate replacement and Gregan to come back (plus Thompson :huh:) , we are well covered in the central defensive area.

I personally don't think we should sell as I think his value is only going up at 20 years old and with his undoubted potential.

However I feel TTA will be extremely worried about a repeat of the Porter scenario.

we cant count injured players as possible replacements and if a centre half gets injured after we sell trotters then were completely stuffed

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we cant count injured players as possible replacements and if a centre half gets injured after we sell trotters then were completely stuffed

Gaz finally someone who agrees with me. When you have love machine Stefan Stam in the team you never know when the next injury kicks in..... Touch wood. Then what would me the plan???????????? HELLO!