when the chaddy gets done,it will have the same roof as the rre,so you will here more noise.

Is that definate - where was it said we would get the same roof, hope so?

if you look on the official plans that the club posted it certainly looks like its going to be a cantilever roof.

ill stand corrected if im wrong,but thats what it looks like on the plans,just got to wait 3 years for it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we still use horses to plough a field.... Move it FFS. The chaddy is gash and only the people who sit their think its any good. BP must be the only ground where we give the best stand to away fans. :blush:

I love how people who don't even seem to sit in the Chaddy (and I'm only pressuming you are one of those by the way you've worded your post, Eddie) are the ones championing the Chaddy to be moved to the RRE.

I bet half of these buggers sit in silence in the Main Stand wanting everybody else to provise the atmosphere!

Rick is right. Open the small section of the RRE to home fans who wish to go in their and make as much noise as they like. I have no problem with that. However, I wont be joining them.

the only time there is a decent atmosphere in the chaddy is when its a big game,like the playoffs last year,the chanting was awesome and i admit i had a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye for 95%of the game,my lad loved it.

but then you get the mundane ceremony of the league and its gone again,you try an keep it going but get looked at like your stupid.

most of the people i used to sit near have gone to the lookers paddocks,because it was a cheaper ticket,plus they get first pick of where to sit in new stand.

when the chaddy gets done,it will have the same roof as the rre,so you will here more noise.

I don't think it matters what the game is about (Play offs, FA cup or whatever.) As long as the lads on the pitch do the biz, the crowd will sing and cheer...

I know this has been mentioned on the boards for some time, seems Bolton have the same problems. Be interesting to see whether it works or not. I might be going to this one...

BOLTON Wanderers fans will soon have no excuse for "only singing when they're winning".

The club is setting up a singing section for fans attending next month's UEFA Cup tie at the Reebok Stadium.

The North Stand will be set aside for supporters wishing to blast out a few chants as the Wanderers battle to beat Atletico Madrid on February 14.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/wanderers/w...reebok_fans.php

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we make this happen!!! The New Start Mortgagees stand is being demolished soon and all supporters have to move to another area of the stadium so its the perfect time to change. We reeeeallly need to do it and just forget tradition FFS!! MORE ON BOARD PLEASE!! Does this call for a petition??

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we make this happen!!! The New Start Mortgagees stand is being demolished soon and all supporters have to move to another area of the stadium so its the perfect time to change. We reeeeallly need to do it and just forget tradition FFS!! MORE ON BOARD PLEASE!! Does this call for a petition??

You're desperate for a petition, ain't ya! The answer's no anyway :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

I'm confident it will happen. I would even go as far as to say it HAS to happen. Once the plans for the demolition of the NSM is announced, and we have more idea what the options are for both the 'Paddock Army', and any Chaddy Enders willing to re-locate (if that is what is required) then I'm sure it will be debated at length and we can organise ourselves into a singing section (or sections).