Two things that really wound me up today

First thing...

Another Andy Ritchie side comes to Boundary Park, scores and his players give it the big up yours to our fans......not on Andy...lost respect for you today...first time i could take it but it happening again ??

Second thing and the most annoying...

Davies turns to the Oldham fans and signals to us to get behind them....after watching him hide on the edge of the box for the previous corner and making no effort to get in the box....i could of rung his neck....

Edited by oafc0000

Not to mention that the corner would have never reached him anyway, it was never gonna get past the first man AGAIN!!!

Well that was the annoying thing! it did this time.... But the defender had no preasure and could easily head away beacuse davies couldnt be arsed going for it....

Im telling ya....he was hiding for the last 20 mins.....and he keeps going on the wing!!!! GET IN THE BOX!!!!!!

Well that was the annoying thing! it did this time.... But the defender had no preasure and could easily head away beacuse davies couldnt be arsed going for it....

Im telling ya....he was hiding for the last 20 mins.....and he keeps going on the wing!!!! GET IN THE BOX!!!!!!

People who know me and on other forums i have said Davies is not a striker he preferes to play on the wing.

What a load of rubbish about a Ritchie side giving it the big un!!

The fact Shuker & Beckett are two players who have been abused by use before might have something to do with it.

If I was Ritchie and watched has one of my player did that I would rip them a new hole.....

What a load of rubbish about a Ritchie side giving it the big un!!

The fact Shuker & Beckett are two players who have been abused by use before might have something to do with it.

mister laws the ref, books taylor and trotman and none of theirs. look at the stats they commited more fouls than us, page commits 4 of them and got away with murder holding people and never got booked.

If I was Ritchie and watched has one of my player did that I would rip them a new hole.....

The guy still loves Oldham thats obvious, but he comes here as a manger of a team who pay him to win games & be sucessful. Do you think he really gives a :censored: what his players do as long as the results come in.

Realism!

Well why stay in the middle when absolutely :censored: all is coming to you.

For gods sake.....1-0 down in a cup match....how does/did it help for our main striker to go to the wing ?????? leaving two young lads on there own in the middle ???

We need a winger or Liddell back.....

Edited by oafc0000

For gods sake.....1-0 down in a cup match....how does/did it help for our main striker to go to the wing ?????? leaving two young lads on there own in the middle ???

He moved to the left side when wolfy came on, he was then clearly told to go back to the middle by Shez and Wrighty.

Yes we do need a winger and perhaps then he wont have to go looking for the ball. Its clear he gets frustrated because he gets absolutely no service and then goes looking for the ball

Another Andy Ritchie side comes to Boundary Park, scores and his players give it the big up yours to our fans......not on Andy...lost respect for you today...first time i could take it but it happening again ??

Rubbish, just because Ritchie loves Oldham doesn't mean his players have to!

Can you imagine Sheridan telling his players to give Leeds some respect when we score and tone down the celebrations!!!

Rubbish, just because Ritchie loves Oldham doesn't mean his players have to!

Can you imagine Sheridan telling his players to give Leeds some respect when we score and tone down the celebrations!!!

There is a MASSIVE difference between celebrating and making a point of giving the home fans sh/t......arent players meant to be booked for it ?

There is a MASSIVE difference between celebrating and making a point of giving the home fans sh/t......arent players meant to be booked for it ?

You're such a baby. The fans give Beckett his fair share and he gave it back. I don't think he was over the top like Shuker was a couple of seasons ago

If those Oldham fans who had already drifted out of the gates at the end of the game had stuck around, they would have seen Ritchie shake the hands of each and every Oldham player as they left the field.

We also chanted his name as loud & as proud as when he was our star player & manager and he obviously still appreciated it as he turned and applauded the Chaddy End.

The fact Beckett (A loanee from 2 seasons ago) decided to celebrate his goal is neither here nor there for me. Beckett's had his own problems getting back into the team and therefore every goal he scores is vital to his team. If he decides to celebrate it then fair play to him, just wish we had someone who could score the type of goals he can bring to the side!

Well, where I was sat two muppets were calling Beckett a "Fat :censored:" and calling him an "Oldham Reject" amongst other things like shouting that he's too old and slow. (These were the same idiots who were constantly calling their substitutes "faggots" and "gay boys" when they were warming up, only to then shout "Monkey" to one of their black players warming up.)

And this was before he scored and after.

Some fans give Beckett unnecessary stick. I don't think Beckett did anything wrong for us, he wanted to sign, Shez didn't want to blow a big portion of the wage budget on one player. Rather than take a huge pay cut (why should he? ) Beckett looked elsewhere.

He got stick last season too when we played them away.

He always gave his best on the pitch, he didn't snub us, we snubbed him. If some fans weren't total pricks he might have been more graceful after he scored.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

when they were warming up, only to then shout "Monkey" to one of their black players warming up.)

Comments like this have no place in the game or in the world in general. These comments can cause no end of trouble.

These people either need reporting to the relevent people or should just not bother turning up at all. They have no place in society.

Davies turns to the Oldham fans and signals to us to get behind them....after watching him hide on the edge of the box for the previous corner and making no effort to get in the box....i could of rung his neck....

Maybe Davies thought, well the last 4 corners have been :censored:, I'm just gunna wait for the 2nd ball once their 1st man clears it like before. Must be very annoying to keep running into the box for a cross that doesn't come, so maybe ya try something different.

As for Ritchie, sorry but I just can't imagine part of his team talk includes "by the way, when you score, don't give it the big one eh lads!...Especially you Luke!"

Edited by boundaryblue80