Jarrett

Guest M_OAFC

You could see the confidence of the team grow when they realised there was someone in midfield who would distribute the ball well. They no longer had to play hoof ball. This took me back to our pass and move days. Excellent debut from a lad who's had hardly any first team football this season. He got a standing ovation when subbed and quite right too.

Well done that Man!!!!

You could see the confidence of the team grow when they realised there was someone in midfield who would distribute the ball well. They no longer had to play hoof ball. This took me back to our pass and move days. Excellent debut from a lad who's had hardly any first team football this season. He got a standing ovation when subbed and quite right too.

Well done that Man!!!!

Asolutely bossed the midfield, playing with players that he probably dint know the names of. Started too deep for me then pushed further forward and showed that to be a defensive midfielder you don't have sit 5 yards in front of the centre backs.

Was awesome . Just hope it wasn't a case of first game magicianship.

I thought he had a very solid game and a very good debut, he certainly looks better than what we already have in that role.

It is no coincidence that McDonald was able to get forward with more confidence and score two goals.

Thought Jarrett had an excellent game. Seemed a very tidy player and played some good passes.

Jerzy calls it correctly..again.lol

Aye, we're all hanging on your every word now Jerzy. We've relised the error of our ways and are ready to accept you as a true footballing genius.

So please hit us with a few more of your predictions - I for one can't wait.

Hate to say this folks but years ago whilst Jarrett was at Wigwam I always said I'd love him at Latics. Like Shez said on LW interview he seems to have lost his way these past few seasons since his move from Wigwam. I recall tuther season he came to BP playing in a ressie match on one of his injury comebacks and he netted a couple or maybe a hatrick canna remember. Played a blinder looked head and shoulders above the rest and was taken off about the hour mark. Always rated him back then, just the doubt regarding past two seasons and his drift about. He's had a few loan clubs yet they haven't taken him on full time, so we'll see. However he did very well last night even though it was clear second half he was labouring with the hamstrings and calves tightening up. Probably be sore today.

Aye, we're all hanging on your every word now Jerzy. We've relised the error of our ways and are ready to accept you as a true footballing genius.

So please hit us with a few more of your predictions - I for one can't wait.

sarcasam id the lowest form of wit,i assume you are aware of that.

anyway,enough of the nonsense,im a pundit and im not afraid to tell it as i see it,good or bad.

yes selective editing there mister shankly,i said i thought he was a good player and a good signing but i'll wait to see what he's like for us.

selective editing there me old mucker

See, you're doing it again. Tsk. It's up there, exactly as I posted it about 3 pages back on the other Jarrett Signs thread.

Sooooo... good player but could be a crap player for us then? Hedging your bets per chance?

See, you're doing it again. Tsk. It's up there, exactly as I posted it about 3 pages back on the other Jarrett Signs thread.

Sooooo... good player but could be a crap player for us then? Hedging your bets per chance?

you know what i aint even going to reply to you as you have been exposed as a fraud,read the thread again if you want me to post what my thoughts from yesterday were i will-just to show your lame attempt at skewing what i wrote was distorting the situation