Superbowl

The truth is that BOTH the defence and the offence won the game for the giants....

Without the defence keeping Brady quite and Eli stepping up to make those big plays the giants wouldnt of won....credit needs to go to both....

I think Eli edge the MVP..... I think it was 50/50 between him and Strahan but Eli threw the winning pass and did a fantastic good all night just like the defence and I think the previous three games had a factor on the decision as well (even though it shouldnt)...... I think the QB will always get it when its a close call.... He is but one man which so much rides upon...

That said...chossing a MVP is pritty much impossible....the whole team deserved it due to some of the individual contributions on the pitch....

Edited by oafc0000

How did they cheat?

They were caught video taping the NY jets defensive sign calling. So in short they knew every defensive play for up and coming occasions (and in my view probably have done since Belichick started#). They only got caught because they were so stupid that they video taped a team who had a former cheating member of the Patriots on the Jets staff. This is a bit of an advantage when it comes to a game of American Football (probably equivelant to playing our game with the opposition having no goalkeeper).

I've calmed down a bit since 'bending IC's ear'. I just think that Belichick should have been banned for life, every win that the Patriots* had under him should have been classified as a 50-0 defeat, that they should have lost every draft pick for the next 20 years**, forced to play with no coaching staff available and removed every person from the front 80 rows of the stadium to prevent anything near to this happening again with them.

#This may be backed up by a Rams tape that is supposed to be in the offing. But is certainly backed up by the fact they were reported by a former member of staff.

*Including all team members having their numbers replaced with the worst possible. For instance every pass Tom Brady threw should be replaced by an interception figure. As these must have known what was going on.

**This would be the only punichment for the team. The rest are all just clarifications of history annd preventative measures.

No one shows the college games do they ?

I think you can watch them on North American sports channel on Sky. It's part of the Setanta set up...

Plus there's the NFL Arena season on Eurosport, which is a bit like basketball to be honest - non-stop end to end scoring...