for those going to swansea !

Saturday: light rain, Max Temp: 7°C (44°F), Min Temp: 7°C (44°F)

Max Temp: 7°C (44°F), Min Temp: 7°C (44°F), Wind Direction: SW, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1015mb, Humidity: 66%, UV risk: low, Pollution: low, Sunrise: 07:55GMT, Sunset: 17:03GMT

Max Temp: 7°C (44°F), Min Temp: 7°C (44°F), Wind Direction: SW, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1015mb, Humidity: 66%, UV risk: low, Pollution: low, Sunrise: 07:55GMT, Sunset: 17:03GMT

"Dogger Bank - Winds receding - pressure low...."

Bloody hell Bob! METARS for South Wales! A simple "It'll be raining" post would've sufficed - I doubt any of us are pilots or trawler captains...

For those going to Swansea....

WE SALUTE YOU!

:chubb:

The important questions have not ben answered yet thou :

Is Mark bringing anymore HENRY beach balls

Is the guy who sounds like a Donkey going ??

:grin:

At least Swansea will have a roof .. Unlike Yeovil or Gillingham :huh:

If in doubt. check out the Swansea Marina live webcam in the morning before leaving home.

http://72.30.186.56/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&...=1&.intl=uk

You'll note from the clock that Swansea is 50 minutes ahead of us - so that's why the kick-off appears early to us! :grin:

I would just like to point out I am keeping the desperado's end up, whilst pointing the finger to a shirker. I will be in attendance unlike that part timer Mr Jackson. He informs me he as other arrangements. He may find his seat is taken if this ridiculous turn of events continue.

Edited by Lags

I would just like to point out I am keeping the desperado's end up, whilst pointing the finger to a shirker. I will be in attendance unlike that part timer Mr Jackson. He informs me he as other arrangements. He may find his seat is taken if this ridiculous turn of events continue.

You coming down on your own ?