OldhamGFC

Former residents of JKLatics will know of this odious scrote.

He's still spouting on the Gillingham site and outlining where to drink. Announces the Clayton Arms has closed down but his knowledge (as usual) of why is a little scratchy.

Wouldn't it be nice to bump into him?!

Dont know the full reason Im presuming JW Lees pulled out amidst all the rebuilding fiasco.

Pubs near the ground are relatively horrible to be blunt.

Haha quality. I'll let hime know everyone knows what he looks like next time i see him. Although Im sure he will find that out tomorrow.

Lol...he's well aware...been splashed on JKL plenty of times before...never stopped him though. Mindya, he'd have to actually attend to be worried....no doubt tomorrow, he'll be sat in his pants, scratching his nads at 3pm whilst tuning into a local radio station :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

Lol...he's well aware...been splashed on JKL plenty of times before...never stopped him though. Mindya, he'd have to actually attend to be worried....no doubt tomorrow, he'll be sat in his pants, scratching his nads at 3pm whilst tuning into a local radio station :grin:

Why would he listen to his local radio station? Revolution is :censored: on a saturday afternoon.

You learn something everyday!

the very same man works in coop bank,sure of it.

if he works in a bank ,then it should be easy to rob it with the likes of him working there , ps anyone who does rob it , i want 15% for the idea +flight tickets to manchester airport