Latics/Endland badge help

tony4938

Can anyone help me please?

I'm currently a stunt rider in an army motorcycle display team (see link in signature), anyway everyyear we have our helmets custom made and personalised.

Now is the time to submit our desired photo for the side of our helmets, anyway last year i just had the Oldham badge, but this year i would like the oldham and england badges side by side maybe at an angle, with the words 'till i die' underneath. Now i'm sure there is a badge out there somewhere already but i can't find one, so i tried designing it myself, but my 2 year old son could have done better! Can anyone help me out please?

Edited by tony4938

I'm currently a stunt rider in an army motorcycle display team (see link in signature), anyway everyyear we have our helmets custom made and personalised.

Now is the time to submit our desired photo for the side of our helmets, anyway last year i just had the Oldham badge, but this year i would like the oldham and england badges side by side maybe at an angle, with the words 'till i die' underneath. Now i'm sure there is a badge out there somewhere already but i can't find one, so i tried designing it myself, but my 2 year old son could have done better! Can anyone help me out please?

there is a few 'puter buffs on here that custom make avatars for other members, so a design for you tin lid should be a piece of cake....

i'm sure they'll pop up soon!

I don't think there's an enamel badge been made in that style with 'till I die' underneath (I certainly don't have one in my collection of 240 Latics badges). There are similar badges out there. Photos of most available Latics badges can be seen on the Museum de Latique website (see link)

Link

2j1qubr.jpg

Rummy that truly is a work of art and i think it is awesome, however i don't want to sound ungrateful but it is too good for what i need. Let me explain, this design will be turned into a water decal and then varnished over. As i have seen other lads designs some do not transfer very well. Basically i need a simple version, the two badges flat with no shadow maybe slightly angled towards each other at the bottom, the scroll is fine, but i think a basic font will suffice, not too disimilar to the badge above. Again let me just say i think your first design is fantastic, maybe i didn't explain myself properly in the first place, i'm very grateful for your time and willing to pay for it if need be.

Thanks mate.

Edited by tony4938

Rummy that truly is a work of art and i think it is awesome, however i don't want to sound ungrateful but it is too good for what i need. Let me explain, this design will be turned into a water decal and then varnished over. As i have seen other lads designs some do not transfer very well. Basically i need a simple version, the two badges flat with no shadow maybe slightly angled towards each other at the bottom, the scroll is fine, but i think a basic font will suffice, not too disimilar to the badge above. Again let me just say i think your first design is fantastic, maybe i didn't explain myself properly in the first place, i'm very grateful for your time and willing to pay for it if need be.

Thanks mate.

Agree about the awesome design Rummy and you have used the words requested by tony4938. However, I have to live up to my proud reputation of being a boring, persistent, argumentative, pedantic, punctuation policeman..........in the interest of accuracy the wording should read:

'til I die.

Agree about the awesome design Rummy and you have used the words requested by tony4938. However, I have to live up to my proud reputation of being a boring, persistent, argumentative, pedantic, punctuation policeman..........in the interest of accuracy the wording should read:

'til I die.

Aye, I knew that Terry - thanks anyway. When I did the graphic with the apostrophe, it just looked odd.