Tranmere Statto

...proves we have the easiest run-in!

:bblue2:

Tranmere Post

The guy on Trannies website must have been bored at work today to spend time working all that out. At the end of the day we all play each other twice and the better teams end up at the top End Of!!

Do any of the ladies on here fancy going on a date with that guy???

Swansea 99

Carlisle 86

Doncaster 85

Forest 78

Oldham 77

Walsall 75

Tranmere 69

Leeds 64

Its the BBC Predictor time again. I never really considered myself an optimist, but after doing this this year i think playoffs is quite reasonably in grasp. I even said we would lose at Port Vale, which we always do, and lose at home to Hudds which seems to be coming frequent. The Draw at Donny cos we are matching each other this season.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...tor/default.stm

go on, have a go. its made me realise the playoffs are certainly not out of reach

Swansea 99

Carlisle 86

Doncaster 85

Forest 78

Oldham 77

Walsall 75

Tranmere 69

Leeds 64

Its the BBC Predictor time again. I never really considered myself an optimist, but after doing this this year i think playoffs is quite reasonably in grasp. I even said we would lose at Port Vale, which we always do, and lose at home to Hudds which seems to be coming frequent. The Draw at Donny cos we are matching each other this season.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...tor/default.stm

go on, have a go. its made me realise the playoffs are certainly not out of reach

playoffs are in sight indeed young phillip.

we just need to capitolise on our home form,i also think we will beat huddersfield at home,there is now a score to settle for knocking us out of the cup,and shez will have em well fired up for it.

The guy on Trannies website must have been bored at work today to spend time working all that out. At the end of the day we all play each other twice and the better teams end up at the top End Of!!

Do any of the ladies on here fancy going on a date with that guy???

The scary thing is.....he is probably right with

1st Swansea 88+

2nd Doncaster 83.1

3rd Carlisle 80.3

4th Nottm F 76.9

5th Leeds 74.6

6th Walsall 71.5

7th Tranmere 70.1

8th Leyton O 67.8

9th Southend 66.6

10th Oldham 65.2

11th Swindon 63.3

12th Bristol R 62.1

The scary thing is.....he is probably right with

1st Swansea 88+

2nd Doncaster 83.1

3rd Carlisle 80.3

4th Nottm F 76.9

5th Leeds 74.6

6th Walsall 71.5

7th Tranmere 70.1

8th Leyton O 67.8

9th Southend 66.6

10th Oldham 65.2

11th Swindon 63.3

12th Bristol R 62.1

Well it’s basically the top 11 in the top 11 places. 5 of them in the same place they are now and the others only 1 place difference to what they are now. Only Bristol Rovers have made any significant movement. So no, its not scary, its extremely predictable.

Guest oa_exile
I think its a real lottery this year. There about 10/11 teams which could get promoted including us. Hard to call....

It's a lottery every year to be honest , one team seems to run away with it and the rest , well just shake the box and pick a couple out as you say any from 10/11

Swansea 99

Carlisle 86

Doncaster 85

Forest 78

Oldham 77

Walsall 75

Tranmere 69

Leeds 64

Yes, but have you predicted we'll lose against most of the lower and relegation threatened teams like Millwall, Cheltenham and Luton as we inveriably do being Latics?

In that case, we'll stay up. Just.

HFEMP

I reckon that we'll scrape into the playoffs - but for some reason I think scraping in will be an advantage. I think the teams above us will be under more pressure from their fans but if we scrape in we'll be on a high - and so the team will perform better...

Of course like all my football theories that's based on nothing whatsoever, but hey, I like the sound of it!

I reckon that we'll scrape into the playoffs - but for some reason I think scraping in will be an advantage. I think the teams above us will be under more pressure from their fans but if we scrape in we'll be on a high - and so the team will perform better...

Of course like all my football theories that's based on nothing whatsoever, but hey, I like the sound of it!

If we do make the play offs it will be us with the momentum due to the great run we would have been on. Play-off winners 2008 = Oldham Athletic

Cant see anyone making play offs with less than 75 pts

Play offs are looking a possibility at the moment. If we pick up a little as we have been doing we could well be in with a shout.

If we do go up tho we will have to strengthen alot.

I feel next season is our year.

Shez will have learnt alot this year and the end of last season.

Cant see anyone making play offs with less than 75 pts

Play offs are looking a possibility at the moment. If we pick up a little as we have been doing we could well be in with a shout.

If we do go up tho we will have to strengthen alot.

I feel next season is our year.

Shez will have learnt alot this year and the end of last season.

I agree, if we can keep a similar looking squad and add some new fresh faces I reckon next year will be a good one...