Famous Fans - Lookalikes

Following on from the famous fans thread, I can't help thinking about the Bruce Foxton lookalike who used to stand behind goal in the Chaddy and bellow ' Come on you Laticssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' - I haven't seen him at BP for years but he knocks around the Spotland Road area of Rochdale....does anyone remember him?

I also have a famous lookalike who sits near me in the Chaddy - Its Kevin McLeod from Grand Designs - perhaps he's weighing up how BP could be architecturally improved.

Any more?

Isn't he now doing the PA? Am I right in saying that Sinbad and Chinese Elvis are the same dude?

Yeah you are right Chinese Elvis is Sinbad

I sit in the main stand now and everytime I see him I get the urge to shout Chinese Elvis Chinese Elvis, I dont think a lot of the oap's in there would join in with the chant though

I have an amazing Bill Oddie lookalike behind me in the Lookers upper and also there is a Mike Novac (from 24) lookalike as well. I would also like to throw out a fat Chris Porter in the same area as Bill Oddie.

I really wish you all could appreciate this Bill Oddie lookalike, he really is like his twin!

Following on from the famous fans thread, I can't help thinking about the Bruce Foxton lookalike who used to stand behind goal in the Chaddy and bellow ' Come on you Laticssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' - I haven't seen him at BP for years but he knocks around the Spotland Road area of Rochdale....does anyone remember him?

The Bruce Foxton look-a-like was a guy called Jimmy Rafferty from Boarshaw, stopped going when we became succesfull if I remeber rightly.

I was once refered to as a Beefy Graham Taylor look -a- like in Mouldy old dough,perhaps so in my early eighties side parting days!

Isn't he now doing the PA? Am I right in saying that Sinbad and Chinese Elvis are the same dude?

Yeah you are right Chinese Elvis is Sinbad

I sit in the main stand now and everytime I see him I get the urge to shout Chinese Elvis Chinese Elvis...

Franny does the PA announcements. Is it Chinese Elvis who reads out the half-time scores?

Franny does the PA announcements. Is it Chinese Elvis who reads out the half-time scores?

Yeah Sinbad/Chinese Elvis has taken over the music and half times

think Broady now does The Rev along side alex whats his face from Emmerdale/Hollyoaks

On another note does anyone think that they should stop playing the :censored: Lets Get Ready to Rumble before kick off????

The Bruce Foxton look-a-like was a guy called Jimmy Rafferty from Boarshaw, stopped going when we became succesfull if I remeber rightly.

I was once refered to as a Beefy Graham Taylor look -a- like in Mouldy old dough,perhaps so in my early eighties side parting days!

I remember the Bruce Foxton look-a-like and what you said about him reminded me of something. Once we were succesful, I lost touch with people I used to see at Latics but not really "know" that well because everyone used to stand in the same place every match and with all that empty space you could see everyone else! I remember getting in late to the 1989 Arsenal match and having to stand at the bottom of the Chaddy and wonder who was standing in "my" space further up just to the right of the goals! :grin:

"Ra - ra - ra - ra - rafferty " was the chant went he was seen. Wandered around out of his seat after the Chaddy became all seater to the annoyance of stewards and the amusement of everyone else. Old school Latics from the 60s.

dead ringer for Jim bowie sits on back row of Lookers upper :grin:

I have an amazing Bill Oddie lookalike behind me in the Lookers upper and also there is a Mike Novac (from 24) lookalike as well. I would also like to throw out a fat Chris Porter in the same area as Bill Oddie.

I really wish you all could appreciate this Bill Oddie lookalike, he really is like his twin!

mmmmm, interesting, Bill Oddie was born on 7th July 1941 in ROCHDALE!

On another note does anyone think that they should stop playing the :censored: Lets Get Ready to Rumble before kick off????

And that damn bongo song!! Surely HMV provide us with a more varied selection of music. I quite like the idea of @welcome to the Jungle@ by Guns n roses to blare out as the teams come on to the pitch