whats happened to Chaddy?

just found this on youtube, great video of chaddy scrapping with the blackpool mascot, and made me wonder where hes been all this time? i havnt seen him for ages, sorry if this topic has already been discussed.

broken wing? :lol:

He was there on saturday. He was there at Vale. Infact, he's been there pretty much all season. Sure he'll say this himself when he find's this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msUveE6hUVk

Edited by Rocky_Latic

It's all right mate, i was only joking.

Yep, it certainly was raining on Saturday, it took me 5 hours to dry out (and i dont mean alcohol wise).

My dad asked me why i didnt stay in the stand and stay dry, i explained it was because you cant not stand at the front to join in with an atmosphere like that, it was amazing to see and hear from the pitch. Lets hope it is the same tomorrow night.

Shut it you before i slap you. You usually dont see anything at th ematch anyway as your usually very drunk and slavering over some poor unsuspecting young girl (Above legal age may i add) :grin:

I was on the pitch playing football with Shez junior before the game. ^_^

I was in the clayton green for most of the game as it was anyway!!

You may have missed one game ...... but you spent most of the rest in the executive boxes though!!!!!!!!

Erm, that would be the one game i missed in 3 and a half years then when i was in the box will it?

Just to confirm, Chaddy will NOT be at the Millwall game. Situations beyond my control im afraid.

Erm, that would be the one game i missed in 3 and a half years then when i was in the box will it?

Just to confirm, Chaddy will NOT be at the Millwall game. Situations beyond my control im afraid.

Part-timer!

:grin: