Matt

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate.

May well take you up on that... the english/structure/grammer side of it is my weakest are to be honest so that could come in handy.

We'll have to see where I'm to come deadline day :)

Deadline day, that classic time to completely change your work! I've been there... Seriously though, I'm not expert in your current essay but I'm pretty well qualified in what I guess are your subjects. And I need summat to keep me busy whilst I'm off beer!

I've not heard it - but i know who the two fella's are - and I don't see how they can disatance themselves from it. they're both linked deeply to the club and players and - to be honest - old.

Like you say, you need a little distance, but understanding - coupled with passion and a level (if not complete) un-biasedness (that can't be a word, but I'm using it anyway!) so that you know whats going on!

Maybe next year they'll change it up?

It is like they are watching snooker at times!

Deadline day, that classic time to completely change your work! I've been there... Seriously though, I'm not expert in your current essay but I'm pretty well qualified in what I guess are your subjects. And I need summat to keep me busy whilst I'm off beer!

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

So, back on topic now we've all had our half time chat in the bar,

How've we started? Have they changed it to go deeper? Or just because they had to?

Guest oa_exile

45:01 Bournemouth substitution: Steve Fletcher replaced by Stephen Purches (tactical).

45:01 Bournemouth substitution: Bjarni Vidarsson replaced by Brett Pitman (tactical).

45:50 Foul by Paul Warne(Oldham) on Joshua Gowling(Bournemouth). Direct free kick taken right-footed by Neil Young(Bournemouth) from own half, resulting in open play.

47:55 Foul by Marcus Browning(Bournemouth) on Richard Wellens(Oldham). Marcus Browning(Bournemouth) booked for unsporting behaviour. Direct free kick taken right-footed by Andy Liddell(Oldham) from right wing, resulting in open play.

48:46 Shot by Paul Warne(Oldham) drilled right-footed from left channel (20 yards), over the bar.

52:47 Handball by Richard Wellens(Oldham). Direct free kick taken right-footed by Neil Moss(Bournemouth) from own half, resulting in open play.

55:29 Shot by Chris Porter(Oldham) drilled right-footed from left side of penalty area (18 yards), over the bar.

56:31 Foul by Chris Porter(Oldham) on Warren Cummings(Bournemouth). Direct free kick taken left-footed by Warren Cummings(Bournemouth) from own half, resulting in open play.

58:15 Shot by Marc Wilson(Bournemouth) drilled right-footed from right side of penalty area (12 yards), save (blocked) by Kelvin Lomax(Oldham

Seem as we are taking chances pushing forward , thay are hitting us on the break !!!!

Guest oa_exile

CONTINUED FROM ABOVE :

58:25 Inswinging corner from right by-line taken left-footed by Warren Cummings(Bournemouth) to near post, resulting in open play.

59:12 Chris Porter(Oldham) caught offside. Direct free kick taken right-footed by Neil Moss(Bournemouth) from own half, resulting in open play.

61:33 Header by Paul Warne(Oldham) from centre of penalty area (12 yards), missed right.

63:25 Shot by Simon Charlton(Oldham) drilled left-footed from left channel (18 yards), blocked by Joshua Gowling(Bournemouth).

65:05 Foul by Chris Porter(Oldham) on Karl Broadhurst(Bournemouth). Direct free kick taken right-footed by Neil Moss(Bournemouth) from own half, resulting in open play.

65:58 Bournemouth substitution: Neil Young replaced by Danny Hollands (tactical).

Last Sub coming on for Bournemouth , they are packing the midfield out !

All Latics .............COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rant.sml:

If anybody had said to me a couple of seasons ago that Scunny and Yeovil would be pushing for promotion into the championship, I would have laughed my nuts off!!!

What the f**k are we doing wrong?

If we don't get a fooking grip it will be the playoff lottery, at best!!!

We can't blame injuries, suspensions and the pitch for this one, because Bournemouth have had the same.

I wish Porter would get his fookin scoring boots back on and get us back in with a shout.

We are so far behind Scunny now, I fear second place is the very best we can hope for. Unf**kinbelieveable!!!