*** Latics vs B'mouth In Game Thread ***

Matt

1st game and now 3 game ban !

He's only here for a frikin month!

What a waste of a loan! Could've used that on a muscle man for the middle and a striker!

No more of this 'striker to sit on the bench' we need one to score.

no doubting Porters contribution, but he's clearly not hot at the minute and that's costing us dearly!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
I don't know about that, but I certainly think we're looking at playoffs rather than automatic promotion now.

Maybe i was a bit hasty with that statement ............i just feel frustrated as Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hanged:

All the hard work the Club has done since our crap start is going down the pan :bigcry:

Smash and grab win for bournemouth.

Just couldnt break them down in the 2nd half.

Absolutely gutted, as they were poor.

Taylor injured. Gregan took a nasty knock, but told the stretcher people to f**k off. Why dont the players have confidence enough to give Eddy the ball to run at them? :angry:

Turner deserved to go, should never have raised his hand. There lad should have gone too. The Challenge was shocking. Inconsistant ref who never let the game flow.

KTF

Why dont the players have confidence enough to give Eddy the ball to run at them? :angry:

Eddy never wanted the ball. Always stayed in wrong positions and never went searching for the ball. He really let us down today apart from his tackling.

Too many players just not playing and when earlier in the season we could score from anywhere we're getting too predictable. Either lump it to Porter or out wide to Liddell who doesn't put in a good enough ball.

This result was worse than Millwall, Millwall made it difficult for us and not let us play, Bournemouth let us play and we still couldn't beat them.

Either lump it to Porter or out wide to Liddell who doesn't put in a good enough ball.

Liddell is the only winger who can actually cross the ball!! Edwards certainly can't cross and although i do think Taylor is a good player his distribution can be quite poor.

Liddell is the only winger who can actually cross the ball!! Edwards certainly can't cross and although i do think Taylor is a good player his distribution can be quite poor.

Agree with that, I am a fan of Eddy but he is definitely best at left back covering fast wingers, he can fill in at left wing but you are never going to get more than a few assists from him in a season. Taylor has other things to his game, if he could get his shooting and crossing up to speed I think he would become a £2m player overnight.