Guess which OWTB's member has the clap?

Me and our kid were pissing ourselves laughing at that announcement. The bizzarest thing I've heard in years.

The best bit was if you are tested you get entered into a draw to win a signed ball, you can imagine " now then sir there is some good news and some bad news "

Guest oa_exile
Wtf was all that about, not something you expect when you sit down with your pie and bovril.

You're more likely to catch something in the lookers paddock toilets doing the test than you are from having sex.

So Coco did you win the signed ball ? ^_^

So Coco did you win the signed ball ? ^_^

Now she didn't tell me there were prizes, I would have had no problem giving a total stranger a bottle of piss for a chance of winning a signed ball.

After the luck Frank Sinclair had today, I hope he didn't take a test.

Guest oa_exile
When I saw the table set up outside the gents, I ignored it as I thought it was Kyle's 'Shez Out!' petition. :grin:

Or I bet you thought "Bloody Kyle's literally taking the piss now" :grin:

Now she didn't tell me there were prizes, I would have had no problem giving a total stranger a bottle of piss for a chance of winning a signed ball.

Could have given them a pint of Clayton Green lager instead - it's basically the same. And the price takes the piss, so there you go.

Guest oa_exile
That's exactly what I thought, so I went back to edit my post, but you beat me to it - psychic or what? :grin:

Funny you should say that , ask Greganator :wink: or "The Amazing Kreskin" as he is now known :grin:

Guest oa_exile
Could have given them a pint of Clayton Green lager instead - it's basically the same. And the price takes the piss, so there you go.

Are you sure they weren't collecting it to serve it in the Royle bar at HT ? :shock:

There were various people around BP asking if they could test you for an STI.

Can we call them STD's please?

An STI is a Subaru Impreza. And your chances of catching a sexually transmitted disease if you drive one of them are pretty slim. :laught16: