Crewe Away - Fancy Dress

P1010491.jpg

What a couple of absolute idiots - who would be stupid enough to dress up like that!

:blush:

.. alas.. its my stag do in Berlin that weekend... if its any consolation I will be dressed up in something stupid (i'm sure) at a football match... but its Hertha Berlin Vs Nuremburg...

Edited by BigfinLatic

What a couple of absolute idiots - who would be stupid enough to dress up like that!

.. alas.. its my stag do in Berlin that weekend... if its any consolation I will be dressed up in something stupid (i'm sure) at a football match... but its Hertha Berlin Vs Nuremburg...

why go to Berlin when you've got

erm

Stalybridge :)

The best one EVER was the Nuns at Notts County away.

Ran on the pitch and were blessing all the Latics players. A County player came over and asked to be blessed too - only to get the 2 finger salute and see 2 Nuns doing one back into the away end. :laught30:

Oh how I laughed :lol:

Ran on the pitch and were blessing all the Latics players. A County player came over and asked to be blessed too - only to get the 2 finger salute and see 2 Nuns doing one back into the away end. :laught30:

One of my favourite moments following Latics. I remember Ian Marshall worryingly enjoying their attention slightly too much!

Crap game though!

One of my funniest moments supporters Latics ..... although I was a little angry :angry: that I wasn't the only nun there ........ although I was the only one in the posh seats

Apparently the Beardybus is going in drag, should be fun :lol:

I am slightly concerned about this.

Don't get me wrong i have no qualms about getting in touch with my feminine side(and i have plenty of clothes to choose from in my house :) )

The problem i have is walking through the streets or Middleton at 8 in the morning,and waiting for a bus dressed as a bird..

Don't get me wrong i have no qualms about getting in touch with my feminine side(and i have plenty of clothes to choose from in my house :) )

The problem i have is walking through the streets or Middleton at 8 in the morning,and waiting for a bus dressed as a bird..

Maybe you could earn yourself a little extra beer money :tongue1::gorgeous:

i'll be wearing something daft aswell but in magaluf on a stag do.enjoy and stay trouble free stag dos can get pretty messy,well the ones i go on do.

i'll be wearing something daft aswell but in magaluf on a stag do.enjoy and stay trouble free stag dos can get pretty messy,well the ones i go on do.

So can away games at Crewe :lol:

The butty shop next to white hart has a toilet. though i guess you need a mirror to do your lippy and eyeliner. :lol::lol: