Gavin Rotheray Leeds United

Rotheray didn't do anything special, however Bembo-Lita, who is only 15 I believe, showed some nice touches and looks very promising.

The other boy who scored the goal Tom Eaves is a big centre forward, he lacks a bit of pace and sharpness, but all in all I thought he did well.

Still not sure about the Trotman lookalike trialist, he is powerful and great in the air, but gets caught the wrong side of attackers to often for my liking.

Good coaching may help him, if he can sort out this fault he would be a massive prospect.

Eaves did well to say he's still a school kid. Bembo Leta showed the usual pace and trickery.

I was hugely impressed again with Aaron Chalmers and Danny Knight.

Chalmers gets about the pitch and isn't afraid to put in a challenge. Comfortable on either foot too. Knight was very vocal at the back and did his best to shore up a decent Wolves side that included Michael Kightly.

Best comments of the night from the players were "******* flag up again lino, it's like a ******* yo yo". Ten minutes different player "the ******* yo yo is out again!".

And "I'm 6 foot, the balls on the ground and he kicked me in the face! No, I didn't think it was a foul either ref".

Scarily Brian Horton was there for a short while too :shock:

Also the lad up front for them Denes Rosa who is available (and has been for a year) from Wolves might be the most miserable footballer in the world. Read earlier in the week McCarthy had praised him earlier this week for his excellent attitude in training and how he has remained professional at all times. He must just be a mute! Each goal he set up was congratulated by team mates but did he acknowledge them, even shake their hand when it was offered? No! Straight back to the half way line, head down and off again.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

Guest M_OAFC

The Bembo-Leta to chelsea thing was never anyhting more than a rumour that they were after him but he's definitely still here.

Thought he had the worst game I've seen from him last night but he's definitely a talent, I like him.

Rothery was average, didn't get into the game much really.

And Diaz (who the OS says was in the team) seems to have transformed himself from a powder puff blonde-haired white forward into a powerful black centre back that has grown a few inches. Danny Knight/Diego Cervero anyone?

Anyway "Diaz" was awesome in the air and looked quick, positional play needs a bit of work though. It wasn't Liam Francis either by the way, this was definitely someone different.

And Diaz (who the OS says was in the team) seems to have transformed himself from a powder puff blonde-haired white forward into a powerful black centre back that has grown a few inches. DannKnight/Diego Cervero anyone?

Anyway "Diaz" was awesome in the air and looked quick, positional play needs a bit of work though. It wasn't Liam Francis either by the way, this was definitely someone different.

Its all cloak and daggers now... have to keep all them scouts from Donny/Hibs/Leeds/anyone with a chequebook on thier toes.... Diaz is the new codeword for any trialist we have... rumours are that the club shop in Doncaster have already made plans to only stock the letters 'D' 'I' 'A' and 'Z' for shirtprinting on the back of all their scouting reports...

... at number one ws Diiiiiaaaaz.... at number 2 was Diiiiaaaaaz... etc...

Having seen him before I'm sure it was Liam Francis, in any case he has something to work on as he is about 6ft 3ins, strong, determined, and very good in the air.

You are spot on about his positional play, but I feel this could be improved with experience.

Edited by BP1960

Having seen him before I'm sure it was Liam Francis, in any case he has something to work on as he is about 6ft 3ins, strong, determined, and very good in the air.

You are spot on about his positional play, but I feel this could be improved with experience.

http://www.ccfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Profi...9~42816,00.html That is liam francis

Guest M_OAFC

Definitely wasn't Francis. Francis was like a stick, this guy was bulkier and had a rounder shaped head.

As BP1960 says, postional play was iffy at times but the rest of his game looked promising.