Crewe Attendance

I've been hearing rumours that because of the position we are in and the way things are going, fans will not be showing up (well not in there usual numbers) for the last of the 07/08 season against (obviously) Crewe Alexandra? (Probably buggered off watching United :disappointed:) I was just wondering will you be there to show your support? I will ^_^ KTF

Thats... Thats the whole point of the thread mate :huh:

I heard a rumour that fans will not be flocking in there usual numbers ...

I'm not sure how you hear a rumour about what several thousand individuals are going to do some in three weeks time :blink: I'll be there, as I dare say will be a lot of last day boozers.

Latics Barmy Army Abroad ... :drinking::argue::jailed:

Alot of my friends who are so called Latics fans said, " whats the point in going if were not going to win anything". I think thats disgraceful.

I'll certainly be there. Not the Northampton game unfortunately but certainly Crewe. How long is it say from Oldham anyway?

Edited by OAFCguy

Latics Barmy Army Abroad ... :drinking::argue::jailed:

Alot of my friends who are so called Latics fans said, " whats the point in going if were not going to win anything". I think thats disgraceful.

I'll certainly be there. Not the Northampton game unfortunately but certainly Crewe. How long is it say from Oldham anyway?

no more than 50 miles if you driving an hour tops

I've been hearing rumours that because of the position we are in and the way things are going, fans will not be showing up (well not in there usual numbers) for the last of the 07/08 season against (obviously) Crewe Alexandra? (Probably buggered off watching United :disappointed:) I was just wondering will you be there to show your support? I will ^_^ KTF

Those who want to be there will be :bluearmy:

sorrry about that LL forgot for the OASIS fans - as i will be at crewe and in fancy DRESS(that being the operative word sure you forgive me)

I have an idea for what I might wear, I just need to think of some way to stop me caring about what a fool I will look. I'm sure I'll think about something :wink: Not that it could be much more embarrassing than my encounter in Brighton last year :blush:

I have an idea for what I might wear, I just need to think of some way to stop me caring about what a fool I will look. I'm sure I'll think about something :wink: Not that it could be much more embarrassing than my encounter in Brighton last year :blush:

I hope your talking about your 'clockwork orange' outfit,rather than another ENCOUNTER in Brighton :biker:

I have confessed elsewhere for my 'can't be bovvered/got a better proposition elsewhere' absence tomorrow.

However, I shall MOST CERTAINLY be there to join in end of season festivities at Crewe, and shame on any regular away travellers who won't be! (Hypocrite, moi? :blink: )

Besides - Crewe's only half an hour away on the train for me... perfick!

Guest M_OAFC

Depends whether there is still anything to play for and it's highly unlikely there will be so I'm highly unlikely to go. The only other way that could change is if the customary last away game day out on the lash starts to sound like a particularly good one, that could tempt me. Although even then it's quite possible that I might not watch the match!

I hope your talking about your 'clockwork orange tangerine' outfit,rather than another ENCOUNTER in Brighton :biker:

A bit of both TBH. You might remember the 3 singers from Bradford away, they were in rather attractive sailor outfits... There is evidence but I'm not going to incriminate myself any further.

Having sadly missed far to many away games for my liking this season (in order to pass my driving so I don't have to depend on others for away games in future) I'll make the rest of the games this season. Ironically, when there's nothing to play for. But like Sav says, those at the final two away games are the ones who want to turn up simply coz 11 Latics players with the shirt on are gracing the pitch and we want to win, no matter what's at stake. Be it JPT or a meaningless league game etc. And I can bet you the grumble-factor will be low too! Bring it on!

PS Crewe away might not be so meaningless also....we could relegate them. I'm hoping they're safe by then....really, really want them to stay up over Gillingham!