Greeeeegan.

Guest sheridans_world

Greegan played well today. Looked sharp and looked fit.

I notice he didnt hand the captains armband over when he went off though - 'its MY precious'!! :grin:

Greegan played well today. Looked sharp and looked fit.

I notice he didnt hand the captains armband over when he went off though - 'its MY precious'!! :grin:

He brought a generally calm head into the back four today, something that Stam desperately needed, he made some dangerous cock ups, the quality of there strikers was, erm, poor. Especially the one with the HUGEE shorts on who came on as a sub. :lol:

gr8 to see greegs back as a leader,as for him not being strong enough TOSH the times he went down anyone would have gone down,took an arm in the face,nearly broke his foot in a challenge nutted a bloke in the back of the head and he still got up from them all and carried on only for the foot injury to spoil his day

2 captains on the pitch today with him and liddel instructing the younger players,just wot we need LEADERS

gr8 to see greegs back as a leader,as for him not being strong enough TOSH the times he went down anyone would have gone down,took an arm in the face,nearly broke his foot in a challenge nutted a bloke in the back of the head and he still got up from them all and carried on only for the foot injury to spoil his day

2 captains on the pitch today with him and liddel instructing the younger players,just wot we need LEADERS

Forgetting about the time's he went down, is he actually alright has anyone actually heard? Because on the Oldham site it says he is to have an X-ray/scan next week. <_<

Forgetting about the time's he went down, is he actually alright has anyone actually heard? Because on the Oldham site it says he is to have an X-ray/scan next week. <_<

Don't think anyone will know until he's been properly looked at. I suspect he's either got severe bruising if we're lucky or a broken bone if we're unlucky.

Isn't it funny when nowhere near as many people reply when there is a serious question asked, for example has Gregan actually broken anything, and will that be the last time we see him until next season. But when there is an argument there is 10 replies in 5 minutes. Funny that... :blink:

Edited by Xander_OAFC

Isn't it funny when nowhere near as many people reply when there is a serious question asked, for example has Gregan actually broken anything, and will that be the last time we see him until next season. But when there is an argument there is 10 replies in 5 minutes. Funny that... :blink:

Possibly it is because none of us are in a position to know what Gregan has done to his foot? Even the Club are awaiting Medical Reports.

Then again, if someone for example ludicrously claims that Gregan is a soft-arse, then unsurprisingly, quite a few will have a view on that and more than likely disagree.

Simple really and differing opinion is why Messageboards continue to thrive.

Possibly it is because none of us are in a position to know what Gregan has done to his foot? Even the Club are awaiting Medical Reports.

Then again, if someone for example ludicrously claims that Gregan is a soft-arse, then unsurprisingly, quite a few will have a view on that and more than likely disagree.

Simple really and differing opinion is why Messageboards continue to thrive.

The word 'soft' was never mentioned in any post, the word's 'not as strong/fit' may have, and this is purely down to being out of contention for 6 month's (ish). Which would of course happen with not playing anywhere near half a season, but if he stay's fit all of next season (which would be an almighty ask, but not impossible if we actually get a sport's physiotherapist, not one from The Royal Oldham :blush: ), this team will have one hell of a player!

dont think you can use the word soft with greegan best hard man moment v bradfut at home last year fat boy windass has just come on goes in for a fifty fifty with grregs bounces off him like a pellet off a tank greegs wins the ball and plays the pass then looks down at fat boy all in a heap as if to say oh dean was that you who brushed me lol

dont think you can use the word soft with greegan best hard man moment v bradfut at home last year fat boy windass has just come on goes in for a fifty fifty with grregs bounces off him like a pellet off a tank greegs wins the ball and plays the pass then looks down at fat boy all in a heap as if to say oh dean was that you who brushed me lol

Didnt Bas Savage getted subbed off first half last season because his manager was so annoyed at him for bottling a 50/50 with Greegs? Savage indeed.....

Greeeeeeeegan, Greeeeeeegan!

That was one of the funniest things i've seen watching latics, Savage was bricking it and virtually running away from every tackle inviolving Greeeeeeeeeeeeeegan!.

Although Sean makes the odd daft decision he is the most dominating centre half in the division when fully fit bar none. I believe we would have made the play offs if he had stayed injury free, his experience is vital in a young team.

Greegs did hit him once or twice, but more than that he was making Savage look a foul by beating him and leaving him on his arse every time Savage tried to close him down in the corner :grin: