Todays Chron...

- Sheridan could have four fresh players available for action. Including Gary McDonald (groin) and J P Kalala (knee and ankle) (who)are also progressing well and have an outside chance of being ready for the game at the Sixfields Stadium.

:shock: Could we actually have a full squad of senior pro's this saturday??!!

- ATHLETIC are hoping to establish a scouting link in the United States through former player Ian McMahon. Athletic are also trying to forge a scouting network in New York State through the club’s owners who are based in the Big Apple

:shock: Scouting - in america??? radical!

Athletic were today finalising season-ticket prices for the 2008/09 campaign. Most of the figures had already been discussed at a board meeting and club officials were fine tuning them in readiness for their release which is expected either tomorrow or Thursday.

:shock: Should be an interesting couple of days!

:shock: Should be an interesting couple of days!

As I said, fully expected them to be announced this week. Think the club is shooting itself in the foot if it waits any longer....as some have said they'd like to pay for ST's at the last home game. Get them announced Latics!

Guest oa_exile

Athletic were today finalising season-ticket prices for the 2008/09 campaign. Most of the figures had already been discussed at a board meeting and club officials were fine tuning them in readiness for their release which is expected either tomorrow or Thursday.

As I said, fully expected them to be announced this week. Think the club is shooting itself in the foot if it waits any longer....as some have said they'd like to pay for ST's at the last home game. Get them announced Latics!

This is "News" from the rarely wrong <_< so I await the news from the OS on the subject ^_^

Your wish is their command bb!

Whereabouts will you be sitting? Same as always?

I live in Northern Michigan USA and kids soccer is growing at a rapid rate, there is a commplex near me that has about 20 outdoor full size pitches that are used constantly over the weekend. The demand is such that they are currently extending the number of pitches to cope with demand.

This facility is used by all ages and shows just how popular soccer has become in the USA especially in this area where it has become the nuber one sport in the under 13 bracket.I see more and more soccer tops on kids than I used to a few years ago.I am sure there are plenty of players who could play the pro game in leagues 1,2 and possibly the championship outside of the current national USA team.

Robert