Rochdale Road End V Cheltenham

This is a copy of an E mail I have sent to Alan Hardy, I thought it may help some of us make decisions if it was to be allowed

Any thoughts.....

[i]Alan

Just wondered if you have considered opening the large section of the Rochdale Road end for the last game of the season to home fans ?

If you allowed existing season ticket holders ( from anywhere ) and even pay on the day supporters this opportunity, it would help people make decisions for next season.

Not only can supporters see the view from that stand, they can select seat numbers and rows, this would make season ticket applications a lot easier, especially on line.

Me and my boys are season ticket holders in the lookers paddock and would welcome this opportunity.

With Cheltenham not expected to bring many, this could be a great opportunity

Just a thought[/i]

This is a copy of an E mail I have sent to Alan Hardy, I thought it may help some of us make decisions if it was to be allowed

Any thoughts.....

[i]Alan

Just wondered if you have considered opening the large section of the Rochdale Road end for the last game of the season to home fans ?

If you allowed existing season ticket holders ( from anywhere ) and even pay on the day supporters this opportunity, it would help people make decisions for next season.

Not only can supporters see the view from that stand, they can select seat numbers and rows, this would make season ticket applications a lot easier, especially on line.

Me and my boys are season ticket holders in the lookers paddock and would welcome this opportunity.

With Cheltenham not expected to bring many, this could be a great opportunity

Just a thought[/i]

Am sorry but not only do l think the club will not do this but the following reasons are why it would a bad idea

1 There would not be many there.

2 A lot of hard work would have to be put into this.

3 It would be hard to get everyone in if Cheltham did be a lot of fans(do not think they will).

so l will be in my seat for the last time at boundary park.

i think its a good idea as well tbh. it might actually add a few to the gate. cheltenham wont bring many, and although some might want to stay in the lookers for the last ever game, i think it would be more about fans from the chaddy/mainstand seeing what it is like.

It wouldnt be a good idea. It'd be as empty it was for the Chesterfield match when it was given to us on the last home of last season. Most in the Lookers Upper and Paddock who will be going, will be saying what they would think will be the farewell to the stand some have sat in for years. Then you'd get people coming on here saying, "so is it going to be like that every game next season? stick everyone in the chaddy and main stand."

Think you can transfer for free anyways, normally have to go to the ticket office before the game, and exchange your ticket voucher for a ticket in the stand you want to go to. Think it's a good idea myself if you are thinking of going to sit in there next season.

Think you can transfer for free anyways, normally have to go to the ticket office before the game, and exchange your ticket voucher for a ticket in the stand you want to go to. Think it's a good idea myself if you are thinking of going to sit in there next season.

Thanks for telling us that now :grin: ........... although I don't think I would have missed the fun off the paddock on wet days though. Although like I'd make it up to the ground from the GHCP in time to change tickets / get in at a reasonable time after KO.

Thanks for telling us that now :grin: ........... although I don't think I would have missed the fun off the paddock on wet days though. Although like I'd make it up to the ground from the GHCP in time to change tickets / get in at a reasonable time after KO.

a mate has a st for the chaddy end, but sits with us in the main stand every home game. the ticket collectors dont check the tickets. however, a season ticket is obviously vastly different from a standard ticket so in this case it would be an issue

a mate has a st for the chaddy end, but sits with us in the main stand every home game. the ticket collectors dont check the tickets. however, a season ticket is obviously vastly different from a standard ticket so in this case it would be an issue

now thats quality.