Ernies fan game

Squads so far .... well worth £5 especially with these two names turn up :grin: All I'll have at Greys for a tenner is Dowie :shock:

Ernie Cooksey XI

Paul Murray

David Eyres

Richie Wellens

Julian Baudet

Kieran Westwood

Mark Hughes

Will Haining

John Eyre

Adam Griffin

Danny Hall

Terry Dunfield

Dave Beharall

Mark Hudson

Grant Holt

Rickie Lambert

Frank Bunn

Andy Ritchie

Stefan Stam

Tony Carss

John Sheridan XI

Darren Sheridan

Chris Waddle

Denis Irwin

Gary Mcallister

Steve Staunton

John Barnes

Ian Snodin

David Hirst

Tommy Wright

Lee Duxbury

Ralf Little

Tommy Craig

Alex Carter

John Stiles

What a gaffe, mixing up the scorer of the most infamous goal ever against us with a player legendary for never having ever scored a goal!

Hughesy did score for us. Against Bristol City. Surely you must remember him running the full length of the pitch to the chaddy after scoring at the RRE

What a gaffe, mixing up the scorer of the most infamous goal ever against us with a player legendary for never having ever scored a goal!

wrong there lees. do you not remember him scoring and running the full length of the touchline infront of the mainstand??

I remeber Beag Teets starting this, "Hughes scored," fantasy when I saw him at half time that match. It's really not big or clever the rest of you playing along with his idiotic practical joking. Strange match that though, I can't think of another time when we got 3 points for a 3-3 draw.

Anyway, it will be worth the admission price alone just to see what he will do if he really does put one in the back of the net!

I remeber Beag Teets starting this, "Hughes scored," fantasy when I saw him at half time that match. It's really not big or clever the rest of you playing along with his idiotic practical joking. Strange match that though, I can't think of another time when we got 3 points for a 3-3 draw.

Anyway, it will be worth the admission price alone just to see what he will do if he really does put one in the back of the net!

Heheh.

Hughesy did score for us. Against Bristol City. Surely you must remember him running the full length of the pitch to the chaddy after scoring at the RRE

that was the day my darling wife decided to get US hitched... not only that, she decided on old trafford to get wed and have the doo... thankfully it was the cricket club...

got hitched at 1 o'clock...and she still thought i was joking when i said i could make the game and be back in time for the buffet!! ....... nowt wrong with that eh??

do you not remember him scoring and running the full length of the touchline infront of the mainstand??

unfortunately not mate!! the inlaws would not let me get back to BP for the game..

i sit in the top bit, 4 rows from the front, pretty much in the middle of the main stand.... and as much as i'll never forget my wedding anniversary... i will always rememeber who we played that day and who scored too!

note to TTA'S if ya watching....

when you get this all singing all dancing stadium up and running...please ensure that i can get a divorce done whilst watching my beloved latics....