Come on Chelsea!

Up untill about yesterday I was pretty much impartial as to who I want to win tonight, but my alliance is now firmly with Chelsea. The reason I say this is because all the closet united fans are starting to emege, and it makes me sick. Friends on facebook who previously have never shown any interest in football, friends at work who don't even know the offside rule, even the owners of the butty shop next to the white hart, who have never heard mention the support of united before are all behind them :angry:

I realise this may be a north south decide thing. However, it really does get my blood boiling when the majority of these people have even made an attempt to get down and watch united play at old trafford :angry:

So for this reason and this reason only I am firmly behind the cheski lifting the cup.

Edited by laticsmad

Up untill about yesterday I was pretty much impartial as to who I want to win tonight, but my alliance is now firmly with Chelsea. The reason I say this is because all the closet united fans are starting to emege, and it makes me sick. Friends on facebook who previously have never shown any interest in football, friends at work who don't even know the offside rule, even the owners of the butty shop next to the white hart, who have never heard mention the support of united before are all behind them :angry:

I realise this may be a north south decide thing. However, it really does get my blood boiling when the majority of these people have even made an attempt to get down and watch united play at old trafford :angry:

So for this reason and this reason only I am firmly behind the cheski lifting the cup.

i want chelski but i also want paul scholes so i couldnt give a t**s who won but....

CMON OLDHAM!!!!!

:grin:

Edited by kellysheroes

i want chelski but i also want paul scholes so i couldnt give a t**s who won but....

CMON OLDHAM!!!!!

:grin:

I'll wait to see what the result is before I decide whether I care :wink:

"Oh, they won did they? I didn't watch it, I have no interest in the Champions League"

or

"Oh, it was brilliant. Drogba's third was utter magic"

I'll wait to see what the result is before I decide whether I care :wink:

"Oh, they won did they? I didn't watch it, I have no interest in the Champions League"

or

"Oh, it was brilliant. Drogba's third was utter magic"

COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm supporting whichever team Yantarno wants to win............................as long as it's not ManUre.

I think Taggart is cracking up. Last night on the news, I heard him say to the media "I love you all. I'm here to spread peace". Surely he can't have included the BBC in that!

Tempted to go out now and but a Chelsea cap for £3 from Sports World just to p1ss off the scum heads in Piccadilly!!

The people of Picadilly are still recovering from your last football-related jaunt over there :shock:

There is no club worse in the land for new glory-seekers than Chelsea, the Redd Soxx have got nothing on them in that regard. Personally I hope they both lose, and that Chelsea lose by slightly more. Still, it's a reason to go to the pub.

Another open Lancastrian glory-hunter outed!

Without a word of a lie - Leeslover told me in the pub after the Orient game that his favourite ever player is Arthur Albiston for "his tenacity in the tackle and dedication to the United cause".

Without a word of a lie - Leeslover told me in the pub after the Orient game that his favourite ever player is Arthur Albiston for "his tenacity in the tackle and dedication to the United cause".

Let's see if he sues you for what most people would consider to be a libelous slur of the highest order. :shock:

Let's see if he sues you for what most people would consider to be a libelous slur of the highest order. :shock:

I might as well go the whole hog then - he also went on to tell me, in a moment of drunken candour, that he bought a Rick Holden trilby but wore it in honour of Malcolm Allison.

it has to be chelsea as avram grant is an :Israel: and only 2days before he was made the chelsea manager , i met him at the airport here (my work place in :security: ) i told him that soon he would become the chelsea manager

Manchester's full of plastic reds. Especially near the Triangle Centre and the big screen. Fair bit of rowdy chanting, just a shame that most of them dont seem to know the words. :laught16::laught16:

amazing how many people seem to think wearing a peice of united merchandise automatically make's them a fan. Made my day seeing loads of them mumbling the wrong lyrics and not havin a clue about alot of the songs.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Manchester's full of plastic reds. Especially near the Triangle Centre and the big screen.

Would that be the big screen which the Council is not going to allow to be used following last week's discretions by the blue Jocks?

Tell 'em to go to Trafford Borough!