Maddog of the 90's

Guest sheridans_world

Oi, Colebrook - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You're lucky I'm off on holiday in the morning and am too busy to come round and torch your house :wink:

You're really quite evil aren't you :mad: !? You're just jealous you didn't make up a phrase so good as 'nerve-wrecking' on a TV prgram :grin:!

Edit: Just noticed you've only put it in this forum, so that would have only warranted slashed tyres!

Edited by maddog

Oi, Colebrook - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You're lucky I'm off on holiday in the morning and am too busy to come round and torch your house :wink:

You're really quite evil aren't you :mad: !? You're just jealous you didn't make up a phrase so good as 'nerve-wrecking' on a TV prgram :grin:!

He's only stealing the glory. And it wasn't me either.

Settle an argument though, which match was it?

• 10 months later...

Bit random this, but the guy at 3.17 into the vid...distinctly remember him leading an impromptu protest after one game in the Sharpe era...a few hundred of us crowded outside the main stand singing 'We want Sharpey out....' and 'Sack the board'...then we marched around the whole ground..started off about 2/300 hundred of us and by the time we got all the way round the ground there were only about 20 of us left...pathetic really..wonder if he still goes ?