Experiment for the RRE next season

Since no-one can claim to have "sat in this bloody seat for years", I think an experiment should be carried out on the RRE next season. The stand could be divided up into various sections such as "Happy Clappers", "Doom and Gloomers", "Percussion & Choir (Ex-Chaddy)", "Ex-Lookers Choir" etc. That way, depending on the score and the noise generated, each section can taunt the others and create an exciting amosphere (especially with the acoustics the RRE generates...).

If things get a bit tasty there could also be a "UFC Fighting Cage" in the corner at the bottom of the stand to sort out any differences of opinion. This would have come in handy at last season's home game v. Walsall when some fans in the Chaddy were debating whether or not the leg-end Michael Ricketts should have been sold to Walsall and things got slightly out of hand.

Feel free to send my idea to AH or the invisible Marketing bloke who took over from Sean Jarvis. :grin:

Can anyone suggest any other sections? Perhaps, a "Keyboard Warriors" section for some on here? :wink:

Causing trouble again Mr S ....... I'll be in the happy clapping none singing till were winning coffee spilling chewy nicking padded section :grin:

Thanks for your suuport. :wink:

Will your legs still be in the way of mine like they were in the Chaddy? :angry:

:D

Can anyone suggest any other sections? Perhaps, a "Keyboard Warriors" section for some on here? :wink:

Can we have an old-timers' section for those who remember when it were all fields over t'back of t'Broadway stand, before them bloody NIMBYs moved in? i.e., those old-timers who are not staying put.

Since no-one can claim to have "sat in this bloody seat for years", I think an experiment should be carried out on the RRE next season. The stand could be divided up into various sections such as "Happy Clappers", "Doom and Gloomers", "Percussion & Choir (Ex-Chaddy)", "Ex-Lookers Choir" etc. That way, depending on the score and the noise generated, each section can taunt the others and create an exciting amosphere (especially with the acoustics the RRE generates...).

If things get a bit tasty there could also be a "UFC Fighting Cage" in the corner at the bottom of the stand to sort out any differences of opinion. This would have come in handy at last season's home game v. Walsall when some fans in the Chaddy were debating whether or not the leg-end Michael Ricketts should have been sold to Walsall and things got slightly out of hand.

Feel free to send my idea to AH or the invisible Marketing bloke who took over from Sean Jarvis. :grin:

We've already got a UFC Cage Section in the RRE - it's called the Away Fans Section :lol:

Thanks for your suuport. :wink:

Will your legs still be in the way of mine like they were in the Chaddy? :angry:

:D

My legs are the key to a hidden source of treasure ... the treasure namley seat space ....... I will sit in the row in front

Or if it is just a boring match :grin:

It'll take me twenty minutes to stetch off first, so give me plenty of warning. I'm not as supple as these young 'uns.

why does :censored: make it through the swearing filter?

How the :censored: should I know? :grin: Sorry :blush:

There isn't one any more, it's more "self policing". Stevie_J posted an announcement a couple of weeks ago...