final score against rochdale

Rochdale 1 Oldham 3

Think if fit and the team picks itself i.e Hughes/ Davies etc... we might just have too much for them.

I bloody hope so seeing as we are looking to be getting ourselves into the championship next year.

I bloody hope so seeing as we are looking to be getting ourselves into the championship next year.

i don't give a damn about this tin pot cup against a tin pot team,the only thing that matters is the league and getting enough points to get out of this division after 10 friggin seasons

i don't give a damn about this tin pot cup against a tin pot team,the only thing that matters is the league and getting enough points to get out of this division after 10 friggin seasons

See you at Spotland then? :blink:

arnt we about to enter our 14th season in this league?

i can see where yer comin from dude, but this fixture is a long time coming, and if we have to wait anotha 30 odd years before it happens again, then thats 30 odd years of braggin rights.

its a tin pot cup til you get the big boys away in round 3 or 4, ie a full OT, Emerates, Council stadium, Anfield etc, then it becomes our ticket out of this division....THIS FIXTURE IS MASSIVE, played in the 1st cpl o weeks of the season, what more to wet the appetite for greater things ahead. I say change yer mind dude, before its too late

Guest oa_exile
i don't give a damn about this tin pot cup against a tin pot team,the only thing that matters is the league and getting enough points to get out of this division after 12 friggin seasons

actually :) or :disappointed: as may be

i can see where yer comin from dude, but this fixture is a long time coming, and if we have to wait anotha 30 odd years before it happens again, then thats 30 odd years of braggin rights.

its a tin pot cup til you get the big boys away in round 3 or 4, ie a full OT, Emerates, Council stadium, Anfield etc, then it becomes our ticket out of this division....THIS FIXTURE IS MASSIVE, played in the 1st cpl o weeks of the season, what more to wet the appetite for greater things ahead. I say change yer mind dude, before its too late

:stupid:

It wasn't exactly tin pot in 1990, was it? It's a real freak chance that we've never met in all this time, not even in the genuine tin pot trophy. That in itself makes it an imprtant game IMO. Of course getting promoted is bigger than anything, short IMO of the cat in Hell's chance of getting to the latter stages of the FA or League Cups, but football is about more than those things as well.

:stupid:

It wasn't exactly tin pot in 1990, was it? It's a real freak chance that we've never met in all this time, not even in the genuine tin pot trophy. That in itself makes it an imprtant game IMO. Of course getting promoted is bigger than anything, short IMO of the cat in Hell's chance of getting to the latter stages of the FA or League Cups, but football is about more than those things as well.

I predicted the score cause I am looking forward to the fixture and its only only 7 weeks away its pre season were not in the Euros so I am entitled to a bit of forward thinking!!