For those who have moved from the Chaddy to the RRE

mattyoafc

Chaddy RRE  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Will you all be moving back into the Chaddy after it gets redeveloped??

• Yes
    • No

I like the idea I heard suggested to make the stand which will replace the current main stand as the away section and use the small section of the Rocky as overspill

dont think you can answer this one really until

A) they have been given a chance to see what the rocky road end is like and...

B) to see what the new chaddy is like. if the rocky is better than the new chaddy i would presume they will stay in there.

Also, cant see the new mainstand becoming the away stand. the residents wouldnt have it.

dont think you can answer this one really until

A) they have been given a chance to see what the rocky road end is like and...

B) to see what the new chaddy is like. if the rocky is better than the new chaddy i would presume they will stay in there.

Also, cant see the new mainstand becoming the away stand. the residents wouldnt have it.

the only time the main stand will be used for away fans will be when they knock down the chaddy end and the rocky will be used as the home end!!!!!!

cant see any other way of doing it.... :shock:

Guest oa_exile
the only time the main stand will be used for away fans will be when they knock down the chaddy end and the rocky will be used as the home end!!!!!!

cant see any other way of doing it.... :shock:

Just be a slight problem of moving the away fans to and from the Car Park , Police wont want away fans troving up and down Sheepfoot Lane.

Just be a slight problem of moving the away fans to and from the Car Park , Police wont want away fans troving up and down Sheepfoot Lane.

I wouldn't be surprised if they bung visiting fans in the top corner of the new stand all the time, like at Carlisle/Brentwood. You could shut the RRE down then, unless of a big team then give them the RRE.

yeah true good point!!!!!

cant really see them using the new main stand tho prob just carry on with the small section of the rre.... B)

The NEW mainstand will be the new home end - it will just be on the side though. This is the one where the Lookers used to be.

Away fans will be housed in the Chdderton Road End - just so we can't hear them drumming!!!

• 2 weeks later...