very sad post

not played this for about ten years so i bought it and the makers of this game obviously rated our team for last season. i went up through the play offs 1st season with the squad we started the season with didnt buy or loan anyone and let killer and bertrand go back in jan. davies top scorer 17 in 41 value £1m. rickets 14 in 30 odd hughes 9 in 21 always injured. taylor £1.2m played most of the season at left wing back eardley £775k, allott £400k, mcdonald £350k.

i even played greegs and crossley all season!!!!

i love the way the attributes change so rapidly, should have taylor in u21's this season..

ahh the realms of fantasy eh?!!!

not played this for about ten years so i bought it and the makers of this game obviously rated our team for last season. i went up through the play offs 1st season with the squad we started the season with didnt buy or loan anyone and let killer and bertrand go back in jan. davies top scorer 17 in 41 value £1m. rickets 14 in 30 odd hughes 9 in 21 always injured. taylor £1.2m played most of the season at left wing back eardley £775k, allott £400k, mcdonald £350k.

i love the way the attributes change so rapidly, should have taylor in u21's this season..

yeah i always find it easy to do well with oldham. always sell eardley to buy a couple of players and then put lomax at rb. i love the game am never off it i just havent managed to rule the prem with oldham yet.

What are the (realistic) minimum requirements to run this game? I gave 'em up when they got more complex which I liked but made the game run too slow....

Is 'RAM' which makes these sort of games run faster???

That game is like watching paint dry

its all about the loan signings for me.

adel taraabt - the next michel platini - apparently (spurs) roy o'donovan 30 goal a season striker (sunderland) herold goulon (french rock from middlesoro to anchor)

works a treat

What are the (realistic) minimum requirements to run this game? I gave 'em up when they got more complex which I liked but made the game run too slow....

Is 'RAM' which makes these sort of games run faster???

Its RAM, Processor speed and Graphics card :towork::computer:

Edited by razza699

Minimum – Windows XP/Vista. 1.2Ghz Processor. 256MB Ram. DirectX8.1 compatible sound card. 4xCD Rom drive, 1024x768 32Bit display. 750MB HD space. MS compatible mouse & keyboard.

Recommended – Windows XP/Vista. AMD or Intel Dual Core 2.2Ghz processor. 1GB Ram. DirectX8.1 compatible sound card. 4xCD Rom drive, 1024x768 32Bit display. 750MB HD space. MS compatible mouse & keyboard.

I bought this at the weekend. I know from the days of CM4 that I am easily addicted to it. I had my first proper go at starting a season last night - not sure where the time went until 1am! It'll take me a few goes to work out which players are good to get on loan from the start, and I have loads of injuries already and it's only the end of August <_< .

I'll sort it though, and have Latics up to the Prem within 2 seasons like I did with CM4! :)

It did start popping up a message about virtual memory being low. I don't know what that means, so I just ignored it :grin:

Just a quick one - the 'makers' recruit fans as volunteers, and get them to sort out the data for their clubs - in the vast majority of cases anyway. So you can blame McGoo for making us great :wink: