Hull City

Is the RRE open to Latics fans tonight? I know it was allocated for the massive turnout we had from Derby, but wondered if common sense had prevailed?

Nope - don't think so. As I understand it, Hull have been given the large section of the RRE with the small section closed. :)

Nope - don't think so. As I understand it, Hull have been given the large section of the RRE with the small section closed. :)

Its strange. You would think they would use it as a warm up so stewards can get used to manning and the cafes etc etc.

True, especially seeing as away fans are unstewarded....

I think , but i may be wrong, that if they have both sets of fans in the one end it means a big increase in stewarding (and possibly policing ) levels and it's nothing to do with how many the oppo were bringing tonight or last week.

Hes a fast typer! Plus id imagine most of it can be done before the game even finishes really.

Yes that's right but I think it's the fact that he can be bothered that I'm most impressed with. Other's attitude might be it's a friendly I'll do it tomorrow or even let 'em read it in the Chron!